13 Songs to get ready to on your wedding day !
BY The WMG Bride | 23 Oct, 2015 | 829 views | 2 min read
1. "Marry You"- Bruno Mars"Who cares baby? I think I'm gonna marry you!" croons Bruno Mars. Perfect for the day of the big occasion
2. "Single Ladies/ Ring on it" - Beyonce"If you like it then you should have put a ring on it"- Beyonce tops our list of girl power songs and there is nothing more fun than a group of girls grooving to Beyonce while getting primped up.
3. "Lady Marmalade "- Christina Aguilera and othersFun, sassy and has a signature move that everyone can pause and do mid makeup. Ha. SOO fun!
4. "Man I feel like a woman"- Shania Twain"Men's shirts, short skirts. Who-oh-oh-oh -oh. Man , I feel like a woman" . Another one for the girl gang
5. "Wannabe"- Spice Girls
Because nobody can replace the Spice girls. Ever.
6. "Shanaaya entrance song" - Student of the Year
The perfect Bollywood getting ready song !
7. "Drama Queen" - Hasee toh Phasee
You can't stop yourself with this number.
8. "Who runs the world- Girls"- Beyonce
Because when you are getting ready for your big day, remember its the girls who run the world.
9. "Young and Beautiful"- Lana del Ray
A slightly softer tempo to put you into the mood for romance
10. "You're the one that I want": Grease
This retro tune still has enough takers
11. "Aint no Valley high enough" - Sister Act 2
Whether you are singing this to your lover, your fiance, your friend or your mom. This one stays true.
12. "Hungama"- Queen
Nothing more fun than a group of girls going crazy on this
13. "Say a little prayer for you" - Aretha Franklin
Love the lyrics and lots of uptempo remixes available