8 Things to Look Forward to at Bridal Asia 2015!!!
BY The WMG Bride | 01 Oct, 2015 | 2984 views | 3 min read
It's that time of the year again ladies ! It's Bridal Asia 2015 month and the biggest expo in the country is back , bringing you the best in Apparel, jewellery , accessories and more. This year the exhibitor line up is super exciting and here are a few things you can look forward to.
Pieces from Indian by Manish Arora1. Indian by Manish Arora: Manish Arora didn't showcase at Couture Week this year, so we are incredibly excited to see what he has in store for us at Bridal Asia . His latest, techni-color bridal collection in his trademark kitsch style will be there for you to ogle at Bridal Asia 2015
2. Fresh , affordable silhouettes by Gen Y Designers: We love that Bridal Asia has opened its doors to young, fresh talent . From the girly, pastel infused silhouettes of Yashodhara, to funky mirror work of Anushka Khanna, and off beat silhouettes of Sonali Gupta. These designers are bringing the spunk into Bridal Asia and will ensure your trousseau is up to date, fresh and fabulous
3. Rajasthani Royalty: Looking for gorgeous Gota Patti from Jaipur ? Or traditional Polki and Meenakari jewellery from Bikaner? You can see all of that in one place at Bridal Asia. Swati Ubroi & Ashmaa from Jaipur, and Sunita Shekhawat from Rajasthan will both be in attendance to satisfy your Rajasthani fix.
4. Bridal Luxury by Rohit Bal, Tarun Tahiliani & More: From Vikram Phadnis to Tarun Tahiliani, from Rohit Bal to Falguni & Shane, luxe bridal wear designers will be in attendance for you to get a closer look at their collections . Think of it like your own personal couture week.
5. Mirror work madness: Mirror work is super on trend currently, and we know you have been looking for a mirror work lehenga to wear to your mehendi. Well, Bridal Asia is bringing some of the finest designers specialising in this trend - including the young and talented Arpita Mehta.6. Intimate Wear: Who says a trousseau is complete with outfits and jewellery? Finding high quality lingerie is still a problem in India so we are super excited that some of the finest European labels with the likes of PARAH, JOLIDON will be available at 'Intimate Street' which will be available at Bridal Asia. Woot Woot !
7. The Best of Calcutta: Ever heard your friends raving about the stunning boutiques and outlets in Kolkata? Yes? Well you don't need a flight ticket to see them now because a host of gorgeous Kolkata designers - right from Osaa, to Eshaani Jaiswal & Peppermint Diva will be right there.8. Bridal Asia- WedMeGood Giveaway : Don't forget to check out the special WedMeGood-Bridal Asia page and watch our Instagram page for a super exciting contest where you can win a bridal lehenga !!!
Be there from 17th-19th October 2015 at The Ashoka Hotel, New Delhi.
(PS: WedMeGood will be AT Bridal Asia. So drop by, come meet us and take away a little token from our side if you spot us)
Also see: Inside bridal Asia Mumbai