16 DIY Photo-booth Backdrops For Your Mehendi / Cocktail!
BY The WMG Bride | 07 Sep, 2016
Photo by Fotografia9A scootie pep, vibrant streamers and tons of fun props make this photo booth totally awesome ! What you need:
- A scootie / cycle prop
- Colourful streamers
- Crazy props like moustaches and funny glasses from any party shop
Picture by Devasyah StudiosPhotobooth in the form of a cardboard boat. Guests go behind and pretend to row it! What you need:
- A boat made from MDF plywood.
- A blank blue backdrop for water!
- Boards says funny sailor things
Decor by Silhouette Events.Sigh. So gorgeous! What you need:
- A bunch of lines that are important to you
- 3 MDF structures where these can be inscripted.
Photo via Wed over HeelsAbsolutely adore this and its super easy to do! What you need:
- Colorful streamers. Throw in a few glittery ones and fabric ones
- Colorful pom poms and flowers
Photo by Morvi ImagesFrames hung from trees are evergreen and super easy to execute! What you need:
- Colorful frames
- Dialogue Cut-outs
- A big cardboard moon
- Stars and cloud cut-outs
Pic via Bougainvilla designThis photo booth by Bougainvilla design would be absolutely fab because it's so simple and easy. What you need:
- Lots of old bollywood posters downloaded from the net
- A hardboard to stick them on
- Old photos to decorate the photo wall
- Gold spray painted frames to go on top of each cut out
- People willing to be creative with their poses
- A good sofa borrowed from your family - the more ornate and fun, the better
- A board with peeling wallpaper - ask some destructive cousins
- A white board with an Insta cut-out
- Someone who can calligraph a date or something smart on it
- Or simply get cut-out styrofoam alphabets
- A rickshaw
- Floral decor borrowed from main decorator
- A bunch of cans
- Ribbons - all hues, all types, all sizes - from thin to broad
- Lots of umbrellas
- A neat drape behind!
- A poster of your favourite cartoon that you can cut the face from.
- Word props
- A bunch of travel / theme printouts
- An old suitcase from granny
- Vintage boards from Chor bazaar / Pahargunj
Get vegetable crates and place interesting things in them....bingo!What you need:
- A bunch of crates, ask your local fruit / vegetable vendor
- ghar ka interesting saaman