Quarantined & Bored? Bookmark These Makeup Tutorials Now!
BY The WMG Bride | 08 May, 2019 | 4087 views | 2 min read
If you're also dealing with coronavirus wedding cancellations blues and are stuck at home thinking about what could've been, we have got something special for you! This is the best thing to catch up on while you while away your time. So, take those brushes out and practice your makeup skills with these tutorials!
This will help when you have to attend all those little functions pre and post your wedding, without having to rely on a makeup artist! We've got you covered girl- these are some makeup tutorials you need to bookmark like yesterday.
1. How to Apply Foundation by Corallista
This tutorial by Ankita from Corallista.com is a super helpful tutorial in how to apply foundation. Key points- be patient, slathering on and blending is not the answer- smaller strokes that reach into nooks and corners is the way to go!
2. Highlight and contour tutorial by me !
View the full tutorial on our beauty blog here .
Highlighters are something every bride should invest in- fake that glow after a tired morning and get perfectly popped cheeks with a bit of contouring.
3. 5 Minute Party Eye Makeup Tutorial Another good one by Ankita from Corallista - this is a quick and easy 5 minute party eyeshadow . Its a look you can wear with pretty much any Indian wear outfit you choose and would work with a lot of different events !
4. How to apply concealer to under eye circles
Another tutorial I did on my beauty blog here . It is impossible to get by a wedding without using concealer honestly - all those late nights of partying are guaranteed to make you look like a raccooon. So to transform you from raccoon to regular human being, you definitely need to know how to apply this thing without a hassle !.
5. Minimal , Everyday Tutorial by Lisa Eldridge This one is just a nice, fresh faced way to get a rosy flush on your cheeks! Its pretty, its fresh and just the kind of look as a bride you would need in the run up to the events- youthful, glowing and girly ! Plus love Lisa Eldridge- like the beauty bible for us.