Red Carpet Bride at Monisha Jaising: Oxblood Love!
BY The WMG Bride | 07 Dec, 2015 | 2095 views | 2 min read
Pantone called out Marsala as the color of last year, so its no surprise that Oxblood (which is a deeper, darker brother of Marsala) crept into our red carpet bride shoots. In our Mumbai leg of the Red Carpet Bride, we styled our bride-to-be,Smridhi Sahni in Monisha Jaising. And topped it off with a chaandbali-jhumki fusion set from Bespoke Jewels. Grand & wearable! Special thanks to the gorgeous baubles by Bespoke Vintage Jewels - By Shweta & Nitesh Gupta , And of course, the team from Into Candid Photography and the awesome makeup artist Divya Shetty Bridal Makeup . Outfit Details:
- Black lehenga with oxblood blouse and a cream dupatta available at Monisha Jaising. Find them on Facebook here.
- Jewellery: Earrings and choker necklace by Bespoke Vintage Jewels - By Shweta & Nitesh Gupta .
- Buy it : From Monisha Jaising flagship store.
- Photography: Into Candid Photography
- Makeup & Hair: Divya Shetty Bridal Makeup
"Divya, the makeup artist is capable of transforming you into a glam diva with her skill. You can expect to open your eyes and be delightfully surprised once she finishes her job. Manasvi and Ketan are absolutely amazing. They make you have fun while clicking fantastic pictures. A very well-coordinated team who have an insight into what looks best in frozen moments. Trust them to deliver beautiful memories for any occasion worth remembering," adds Sahni.