Red Carpet Bride at Varun Bahl: The Real Red Bride!
BY Latha Sunadh | 13 Nov, 2016
A new month comes with an altogether new red carpet bride and this time, it's Varun Bahl's latest collection that got us all mesmerised ladies . In our new collaboration with Varun in Delhi, we once again gave 4 brides-to-be a chance to showcase a part of them that's so personal and awesome, their individual style as a bride and boy, did they rock the show! And this time, we have the sweet and pretty, Shivani who picked up a bright fire-engine red lehenga from Varun Bahl with beautiful jewellery from Gem Palace. Note that the blouse is the clincher here, a beautiful peplum open blouse that really showcased the bride's figure and her eternal style. Makeup by Shruti Sharma Bridal Makeup was everything you could ask for - dainty and delicate with a punch and Shivani looked every bit the princess. And photography byAviraj Saluja Wedding Photography was a delight with the right light and the perfect angles. A pretty picture after all, is worth a thousand words, isn't it? So take a look at the bride who went from girl next door to a warrior princess with a delicate look. (P.S Those Varun Bahl florals are so so classic and the cuts are so flattering) Outfit Details:
- Lehenga: Fire Engine Red lehenga with a peplum blouse and a sheer dupatta by Varun Bahl
- Jewellery: Pearl, Diamond and Ruby choker and blue chandbalis and rani haar with a pendant from Gem Palace
- Photography: Aviraj Saluja Wedding Photography
- Makeup & Hair: Shruti Sharma Bridal Makeup
- Lehenga price: 3.5 Lakhs + Taxes