This Is The Hottest Bachelorette/ Bachelor Party Destination in 2017!
BY Sakshi Saxena | 28 Aug, 2017
Goa- Too predictable, Thailand- Done to death, Amsterdam- Yawn. Are your facebook feed full of the same destination which everyone is hitting for their bachelor/ bachelorette party ?! It's got a cool mix of fun and natural beauty and not to mention, a very very happening nightlife! So the hottest destination is.. or rather are... *drumroll please*
Image via Sonam's Bachelorette Party
Budapest & Croatia!
Yup, two places which are not far from each other and offer an entirely different experience, which surely make for a once-in-a-lifetime trip! So let's see why they are so hot for your 'last swing before the ring'!
You can literally have the night of your life when in Budapest! A party city, the place boasts of one of the best nightlifes, and there are loads of things to do from pub-hopping in indoor and outdoor venues, onboard a cruise or even having a SPArty, which is essentially a bath party that's perfect for those looking for adventure!
Image via Gellert Spa
Things to Do
- Soak in the Széchenyi Baths or attend a SPArty
- Party the night away in Morrison's 2 or Fat Mo's or onboard the Party Ship.
- Take a cruise on the Danube river for a gorgeous panoramic view
- Take a Segway Tour of Budapest
- Take a cave tour
- Go Hungarian wine tasting
Image via Lonely Planet
Places to Stay
- Hotel Palazzo Zichy, which is considered a hidden gem in the city
- Bohem Art Hotel, which has a great artsy vibe
- Four Seasons Gresham Palace for a great luxurious experience
Might sound like a strange destination to list as a great bachelor or bachelorette party spot, but it’s pretty happening! Hvar in Croatia is actually considered to be the “most happening” island on the Adriatic! There are picture-perfect beaches, lush green slopes and a multitude of charming towns. Hvar, AKA the town that never sleeps, has a lot of cool bars and pubs which you can really go crazy in! There's also Dubronvik, Zagreb and Istria which have a lot to offer!
Image via PLGF Croatia
Things to Do
- Take the Game of Thrones tour (even if you're not a fan :P)
- During 'Yacht' week all the yachts across europe come here for an insane party
- Spend time in the sea, sail across the Adriatic Coast
- Visit the Zlatini Rat Beach- the best beach in Croatia
- Rent a car and go on a road trip across Croatia
- Visit the natural parks which are beyond gorgeous
Image via Bluesun Hotel Elaphusa
Places to Stay
- Glamp it up in one of these locations
- The Bluesun Hotel Elaphusa, which is right next to Zlatini Rat Beach
- Hotel Bellevue, which is one of the best luxurious properties
Budapest and Croatia are easily accessible by train to each other, so you can even combine the two for a trip that you and your mates will never forget!