#Trending: Mehendi + Holi Party = Awesome Fun!
BY Sakshi | 13 Mar, 2017 | 760 views | 2 min read
Image via The Wedding Conteurs
So, what's the trend?Mixing the craziness of a wedding with a holi party is what it's all about! Get out those colours and go crazy! Check out the title song for Badri Ki Dulhania, it's playing big on this trend!
Which wedding function is it best for?Works best at a pool party Mehendi or Haldi- you already have the water, and all you need is some colour! A poolside Mehendi holi party or a backyard one is great, but you can also have a pre-wedding holi party at a destination wedding just for fun!
Blogger Masoom Minawala had a fun Mehendi pre wedding party at her wedding. Image via WeddingNama
Alternatives to Colors : Phoolon Ki Holi Function
Photo: Stories by Joseph RadhikAnother awesome trend , if you hate holi colors is to have a "Brij Holi" or phoolon ki holi. Instead of colors- shower petals of different colors and create some absolutely gorgeous photography Here are some great tips to full off the perfect Mehendi Holi Party!
- Get some herbal and safe colours and put them in thalis, so everyone can grab some!
- Apart from some great wedding and holi tracks, you can also call dholwalas!
- Everyone can dress in white, or maybe only the couple in colour so you guys can stand out! You can mention that in the invite.
- Make sure to take enough photos before everyone gets down and dirty as well- don't leave the 'clean' family or couple snaps for the end!
- Time everything to the T with your photographer- such a party makes for some insane photos!
- Colourful decor will make everything pop even more!
- Very important- don't forget the sunnies! You could even give them out as favours!