Trending: Speeches at Indian Weddings !
BY The WMG Bride | 23 Feb, 2015 | 11224 views | 2 min read
- Typically start by setting some time (around twenty minutes aside) , perhaps before the Sangeet, or on the reception (where there aren't too many rituals planned)
- Start the speech with an introduction and how you know the bride and groom (Tip: Make it as humorous as possible without ensuring a break-up or a family fight:p)
- Narrate some anecdote or incident of your time together with the bride/ groom (whoever you know better) which tells the audience more about them as a person
- Talk about what you observed about both of them and their happiness since meeting each other and what they told you about each other when they met .
- End with wishing them a lifetime of happiness
Personally we love them! Whaddya think?? Cute to have? Or too Western a concept to adapt to Indian weddings??