35+ Most Awesome Groom Entry Songs For Your Wedding!
BY Sakshi | 24 Jul, 2021 | 195121 views | 7 min read
Grooms, we haven't forgotten you guys! Yup, we know a lot of you love to make a fabulous entry with a lot of drama, and we've picked the perfect songs for that! From the fresh new tracks to the oldies which are still classic for weddings, here are over 35 of them in one post! So start picking and planning NOW!
Image via Once Upon a Time-Wedding Tales
All The Latest Hit Groom Entry Songs
1. Sauda Khara Khara from Good Newwz
Sukhbir is back with a bang bringing loads of energy with this song perfect for an amazing groom entry!
2. Burj Khalifa from Laxmii
Go around a little extra by declaring this song to your loved one and performing on the same and be the HERO of the event!
3. Saawan Mein Lag Gayi Aag from Ginny weds Sunny - Who wouldn’t include a Mika song to their list as he makes the popular groom entry songs to make your sangeet a peppy event. This remix will surely add fire to the stage.
4. Gallan Kardi from Jawaani Jaaneman - Already performed on the original one? This song offers a whole new vibe and makes it a perfect dulha entry song!
5. Pyaar Tenu Karde Gabru from Shubh Mangal Zyaada Saavdhan - This remix will make the toes tip and heads for a spin, an apt song for a groom to perform on his Sangeet for his lady love.
6. Ankhiyo Se Goli Maare from Pati Patni aur Woh - Another energising remake of this old song will make the feet tap of all the generations because it is THE wedding song for a groom. Psstt.. you can save this one for a bride & groom dance too!
7. Tequila from Bala - The tune of Tequila makes it old school for all the Chacha’s, Mama’s, Uncle’s to dance with you and make it a worthy Baraat song!
8. Gallan Goodiyan from Dil Dhadakne Do - A perfect song to perform with the gang on your Baraat, the homeliness that this song derives creates nothing but happy moments.
Groom Entry Songs for Wedding Day (Baraat Entry)
The quintessential groom entry song - no we're not kidding! It's fun, it's peppy, the beats are fast and playful - now what more can you ask for?
10. Azeemo Shaan Shehenshah from Jodhaa Akbar
Dham-da-dum-dum-dham! Well, this song will set the tone right from the first beats. If you're looking for a song that announces a palace-king like arrival, then this one is a good choice!
11. Mundiya from Baghi 2 - A list of groom songs and we don't include this one? That's not possible.
12. The Bahubali Track - Okay, it's super dramatic but then super dramatic grooms exist, don't they? Mark it on your list of wedding songs for groom!
13. Malhari from Bajirao Mastani - Ranveer Singh's energy, coupled with peppy beats and lots of masti - Malhari is another great option if you're planning to enter with your friends in tow!
14. Soch Na Sake from Airlift - Slow and super romantic- this song will remind your partner of everything that you hold in your heart for her.
15. Jashn-e-Bahara from Jodhaa Akbar - Thinking of something royal & romantic? We suggest this one, as it can instantly set the ball rolling and announce your entry in true royal spirits!
16. Mangalyam from Saathiya - Thinking of a groom entry song that's more traditional and will give your wedding a dharmkik touch without making it sound tacky? This is just what you need!
Oldies But Goodies (Groom Entry Songs for Sangeet)
17. Saajanji Ghar Aaye from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
One of those typical Bollywood baraat songs! Get all your brothers and sister together and make for a grand entrance- rest assured, this one is going to get all eyeballs on you!
18. Ban Ja Rani from Tumhari Sulu
This one will get you whistling and humming the song, trust us! Although a little slow, the lyrics and the beats are super catchy, not long before you'll find yourself humming it too!
Wondering how to make a crazy groom entry that is bound to make an impact? Well, here's an option for you! Suggestion: break into a quick pre-set choreography in the middle of your way - now that's how you make sure nobody misses your grand entrance!
20. Bachna Ae Haseeno Title Track - Be the filmy Hero you had always wanted to be now does it sound like something you had always wanted to do? Enter in style, and announce it in a better way with this peppy song.
21. Balle Balle from Bride and Prejudice - Whether you want a dance battle between the groom side and the bride side or just need some good groom songs for entry, any list is incomplete without this one!
22. Tenu Leke from Salaam-E-Ishq - Looking for something that has lots of energy, fast beats, and beats of the dhol? Even though a little old, Tenu Leke is the perfect choice for baraat songs for grooms!
23. Mujhse Shadi Karogi Title Track - Well, isn't it all about asking your partner to marry you in the first place? Then why not just turn that into a song and say it out loud? Mujhse shadi karogi, the title track comes to your rescue- the next addition to a groom entry song!
24. Mehndi Laga Ke Rakhna from DDLJ - How about going way back in time and pick Mehendi Laga Ke Rakhna from Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge? A classic- this song is probably as old as you and I are, but who cares when the song is so fitting?
Groom Entry Songs For That First Impression (Newer)
25. Dil Diyan Gallan from Tiger Zinda Hai
This one will definitely set the mood for your celebrations. Marrying someone you've known for a while? This one is just right for your entrance into the wedding (and their life)
26. Chogada from Loveyatri
The beats of the dhol, and that fast tempo makes Chogada one of the best baraat songs of recent times. With a touch of Gujarati, but typical, peppy beats, this one will definitely make everyone get on their feet and join in on the fun!
27. Coca Cola from Luka Chuppi - You may not like Coka Cola in the first go, but give it another try and you'll find yourself humming it - it's that infectious! Another addition to our list of baraat songs? We say yes!
28. Sweety Tera Drama from Bareilly Ki Barfi - Playful- that's what this song is all about! If you're up for some fun and don't mind teasing your partner a little, you can pick this one for a fun groom entry song!
29. Ik Vaari Aa from Raabta - A little different from the others in the list, Ik Vari Aa is unlike any other song that you will probably think of for your entrance. Smooth, free-flowing music with just the right lyrics.
30. Kar Gayi Chull from Kapoor & Sons - This remixed one from Kapoor and Sons has been tweaked a little, with added lyrics and funky beats, that you might find it hard not to shake a leg or two!
31. Wakhra Swag by Navy Inder feat. Baadshah - Who doesn't love a little Punjabi tadka? This one fits the bill just right! Although a little slow, the beats are so tempting that you wouldn't be able to resist this one.
32. Dilli Waali Girlfriend from Yeh Jawaani Hai Diwani - Well, as a matter of fact, you ARE choosing to let go of every other girl in the world to be with your partner. So why not tease her a little with this song? This is just what you need!
Now we know why they say it's nothing but a lot of stress with being a groom too! While we are sure you can very well take care of all other aspects of it, we thought we could help ease out the burden just a tad bit by making sure you no longer have to worry about your entrance. Also, in case you need here are a few songs for brothers of the groom to groove on.
ALSO READ: 50 Latest Hindi Wedding Songs For Sangeet!