WMG Tech Private Limited ("WedMeGood" or "we") is a wedding website that provides valuable wedding-related information for the modern prospective couple. The services offered by us include the WedMeGood websites located at wedmegood.com or any sub domain of wedmegood.com (the "WedMeGood Website"), the WedMeGood wedding planning app, WedMeGood For Business (Vendor) app, Wedsta app and any other feature, content or applications offered from time to time by WedMeGood in connection with the WedMeGood Website whether accessed directly or through our application for mobile devices (collectively, the "WedMeGood Services"). WedMeGood is only a platform that connects prospect wedding clients and vendors that the Clients are willing to associate with to undertake their services. WedMeGood is a wedding aggregation platform.
If you do not agree with the Terms of this Agreement, you should leave the WedMeGood Website and discontinue use of the WedMeGood Services immediately. If you wish to become a User, submit content, video or images, communicate with other Users and generally make use of the WedMeGood Services, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the content submission process. By using the WedMeGood services or by doing any of the above, you are complying with all our terms and conditions and clauses mentioned hereinafter.
WedMeGood may modify this Agreement from time to time and each modification will be effective when it is posted on the WedMeGood Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement through your continued use of the WedMeGood Services. You will not be notified of any modifications to this Agreement so it is important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
WE URGE YOU TO THINK BEFORE YOU UPLOAD, SUBMIT OR EMBED CONTENT. THIS AGREEMENT PERMITS YOU TO UPLOAD TO , SUBMIT TO OR EMBED ON THE WedMeGood SERVICES ONLY PHOTOS OR OTHER CONTENT THAT YOU OWN THE COPYRIGHT TO OR OTHERWISE HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUBLISH. BY UPLOADING, SUBMITTING OR EMBEDDING PHOTOS OR OTHER CONTENT THAT YOU DO NOT OWN THE COPYRIGHT TO OR DO NOT OTHERWISE HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUBLISH, YOU MAY SUBJECT YOURSELF TO LEGAL LIABILITY (SEE E.G., SECTIONS 4, 5 AND 6 BELOW). IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU HAVE ADEQUATE RIGHTS TO PUBLISH TO THE WedMeGood SERVICES ALL PHOTOS AND OTHER CONTENT YOU POST AND WEDMEGOOD TAKES NO LIABILITY OF THE SAME WHATSOEVER.
Use of the WedMeGood Services is void where prohibited. By registering, you (i) represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into and to fully abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, as far as age, jurisdiction, laws of land, etc. are concerned and (ii) agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the WedMeGood Services
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the WedMeGood Services or are a User/ Vendor on the website. WedMeGood may terminate your use of the WedMeGood Website or the WedMeGood Services, in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason whatsoever, at any time, without warning or notice to you. Upon such termination of agreement, the User shall be stopped from using WedMeGood Services and all content shall remain to be the Property of WedMeGood.
User & WedMeGood Content
- WedMeGood does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, "User Content") that you upload to, submit to, or embed on the WedMeGood platform; expect content created in collaboration with the WedMeGood team for its own events/ perusal. In such cases, the same will be specified while creating the content in question.
- You represent and warrant that you own the User Content posted by you on or through the WedMeGood Services. or that you otherwise have sufficient right, title and interest in and to such User Content to grant WedMeGood the licenses and rights set forth below without violating, infringing or misappropriating the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any User Content posted by you to or through the WedMeGood Services. WedMeGood shall not be liable for any violation of Copyright or any other Intellectual Property or other rights being violated in any manner whatsoever and the User/Vendor posting the same shall be liable.
- After posting, uploading or embedding User Content to the WedMeGood Services, you continue to retain such rights in such User Content as you held prior to posting such User Content on the WedMeGood Services and you continue to have the right to use your User Content in any way you choose. However, by displaying or publishing ("posting") any User Content on or through the WedMeGood Services, you hereby grant to WedMeGood a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, display, reproduce, adapt, modify (e.g., re-format), rearrange, and distribute your User Content through any media now known or developed in the future. Photographs used on the WedMeGood Services on in any WedMeGood publication will include attribution to the photographer and/or copyright holder. WedMeGood holds the right to remove any User content posted by you on the website in the event that WedMeGood finds such content to be violative, inappropriate or worthy of being removed in any manner whatsoever and shall not be held liable for the same.
- Without this license, WedMeGood would be unable to provide the WedMeGood or its publications. For example, the license you grant to WedMeGood is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to Wedmegood), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that WedMeGood is not required to pay you for the use of the User Content that you post), sublicensable (so that WedMeGood is able to use its affiliates and subcontractors such as Internet content delivery networks to provide the WedMeGood), and worldwide (because the Internet and the WedMeGood are global in reach).
- This license will terminate at the time you remove your User Content from the WedMeGood Services except as to any User Content that WedMeGood has sublicensed prior to your removal of your User Content from the WedMeGood Services, which license shall continue in perpetuity. To remove User Content, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a brief description of the item(s) to be removed along with a URL of the item(s) current location on the WedMeGood Website. We will remove the item(s) as quickly as possible. In the event that WedMeGood uses the Vendor’s content on its website it shall do so while giving credit to the Vendor.
- WedMeGood does not take liability to ensure protection of the content posted on the website/platform. In the event that the Vendor posts content on the website and the same is infringed by another Vendor or any other third party, it shall not be the liability of WedMeGood. We attempt to prevent such copying and infringement by applying our watermark on each image, but take no responsibility to further protect the content.
- The WedMeGood Services contain Content owned by WedMeGood ("WedMeGood Content"). WedMeGood Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and WedMeGood owns and retains all rights in the WedMeGood Content and the WedMeGood Services. WedMeGood hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to view the WedMeGood Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the WedMeGood Website and using the WedMeGood Services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, license, sublicense, assign, distribute, perform, display, or sell any WedMeGood Content appearing on or through the WedMeGood Services
- The WedMeGood Services contain Content of other Users and other WedMeGood licensors ("Third Party Content") and you are permitted to access the Third Party Content solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the WedMeGood Website and using the WedMeGood Services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, license, sublicense, assign, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Third Party Content appearing on or through the WedMeGood Services. In the event that any User is found to be in violation of another person’s Intellectual Property or any other rights in any manner, they shall be absolutely and solely liable and no liability shall be laid down on WedMeGood for the same.
WedMeGood reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine whether User Content is appropriate; and to remove any User Content, without notice or liability to you, which it determines to be inappropriate. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following is a partial list of the types of User Content that WedMeGood deems to be inappropriate:
- Content that criticizes a business or individual beyond that of merely offering an opinion
- Content that harasses or advocates harassment of another person
- Content that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner
- Content that contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website
- Content that includes racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable language
- Content that is libelous, defamatory, or otherwise tortious language
- Content that solicits personal information from anyone under 18
- Content that promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous
- Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files
- Content that involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming"
- Content that contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page
- Content that furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
- Content that solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users
- Content that is owned, created or belongs to a third party and the entity posting/publishing such content has no authority to do so
- Content that involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes
You expressly agree that you are prohibited from engaging in, and will not engage in, the following prohibited activities in connection with your use of the WedMeGood Services-
- copying, modifying, translating, publishing, broadcasting, transmitting, licensing, sublicensing, assigning, distributing, performing, publicly displaying, or selling any Third Party Content or WedMeGood Content appearing on or through the WedMeGood Services
- criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets
- covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any WedMeGood page via HTML/CSS or any other means
- any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the WedMeGood Services or the networks or services connected to the WedMeGood Services
- attempting to impersonate another User, person, or representative of Wedmegood
- using the account, username, or password of another User at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account
- selling or otherwise transferring your profile, without our permission
- using any information obtained from the WedMeGood Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
- displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the WedMeGood Services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose
- using the WedMeGood Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to WedMeGood or others (including without limitation Third Party Content or WedMeGood Content) without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information.
Since WedMeGood is a content-heavy platform, owing to the content generated by WedMeGood as well as their multiple vendors and customers, WedMeGood takes copyright & Intellectual property/proprietary rights extremely seriously.
If we become aware that one of our users is a repeat copyright infringer, it is our policy to take reasonable steps within our power to terminate that user. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the WedMeGood Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with relevant proof and we ll be happy to take corrective action accordingly.
Users accept and acknowledge that they are only visiting WedMeGood platform to obtain information about a Vendor and that the book for the same is done individually, separate from WedMeGood and hence, they shall not hold WedMeGood liable in any manner for any issues that may arise in the future, related to such Vendor or such booking. That the Customer accepts and agrees that all transactions occur between the Users and WedMeGood is not involved in the same in any manner.
In the event that a Customer shares their content & photographs with WedMeGood for being featured on our platform, such content & photographs shall belong to the Customers and once shared with WedMeGood, will be considered to be available for re-use and reposting by WedMeGood.
That WedMeGood shall make all efforts to try that the Customer’s experience is smooth and seamless, without any hassles but takes no liabilities or responsibilities to ensure the same.
Each Vendor accepts that they are merely listed on the WedMeGood platform, through which they get reach to their target customer. Each Vendor creates their profile on the WedMeGood platform and ensures to provide correct information regarding such profiles. Any misrepresentation of their identity or work shall be their liability alone and not the liability of WedMeGood.
Vendors accept and acknowledge that they are entering into transactions and providing services to the Customer independently and are WMG is in no way involved, apart from being a listing platform. WedMeGood, however expects Vendors to maintain quality of service and make no misrepresentations whatsoever.
Vendors shall not use any third party photographs or content and represent them as being their own. Any such misrepresentation shall be the liability of the Vendor alone.
As a wedding aggregator, WedMeGood has commercial dealings with certain vendors on its platform. This commercial arrangement, includes but is not restricted to, providing additional visibility in return for a certain fee.
This fee doesn’t in any way guarantee any business confirmations/ bookings. WMG acts as a facilitator , helping vendors leverage its vast network and enabling them to reach out to more customers
Reviews on Vendor profiles:
Reviews written for vendors on their WedMeGood profile are a very important tool for customers as well as vendors. We therefore take utmost care to uphold the integrity & credibility of reviews on our platform.
You can report a review as being false to WedMeGood for Verification at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WedMeGood team will contact the Vendor within 48 hours and ask to submit them aforementioned proof for the review. The verification case will be closed if the vendor fails to submit the proof within 7 days after being contacted.
a) If WedMeGood receives appropriate and satisfactory proof - The review will be removed from the vendor profile within 1 week, after notification to the vendor & the reviewer.
Note that WedMeGood cannot & does not verify and confirm to every statement written in the reviews on vendor profiles. However, we maintain a fair verification process of the reviews once reported to ensure that reviews on WedMeGood are posted by genuine clients of vendors and that they follow our terms.
WedMeGood reserves the right to disable a review of the reviewer who has been proven to not hire the vendor through involvement of WedMeGood, for any reason. WedMeGood has the sole discretion to decide whether reported reviews are to be further investigated or not.
WedMeGood prides itself in ensuring authentic and genuine reviews that can help engaged couples make better hiring decisions. As a platform committed to showcasing honest reviews, we request our vendors to abide by the following guidelines.
The Vendor can ask their clients to review their Profile on WedMeGood and share their profile link with them & ask them to write a review, or, could simply ask them to share their review & rating with us on email@example.com & we will get the review uploaded on their behalf.
The best way to get positive reviews is by delighting your clients. Selective solicitation is a strict NO. Offering any type of compensation, getting your family/relatives/team members to write a review for you is completely unacceptable & such reviews would be removed without any intimation
Whether you agree with the feedback or not, we recommend you take the criticism in good stride. In cases of a negative review, we strongly suggest you reply to the review with your side of the story as it shows that you care. From our statistics, we have seen that users read both sides of the story and take an impartial call while reading reviews. Moreover, some of the most popular and booked vendors on WedMeGood have also received negative reviews on their profiles so you don't need to worry.Also, another way to mitigate the impact would be to get more positive reviews on your profile so that the negative review is pushed down & your average rating is improved.
Deletion of Profile of Vendor:
WedMeGood does not permit or facilitate account deletions of Vendors, once made. The account may be marked as unclaimed and be made unsearchable upon the platform’s discretion Vendor’s request.
Please note, a vendor’s profile may be created even without their prior consent. One such method of this is creating a profile with the users submitting reviews of vendors who don’t have an active, listed profile on Wedmegood yet
As a trustworthy aggregator of wedding info and data, WedMeGood showcases this info; However in an unclaimed/ unverified state due to absence of complete details.
Users are solely responsible for their interactions with other WedMeGood Users (including Vendors). WedMeGood reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users and to immediately terminate the privileges of any User for any reason or for no reason.
WedMeGood is only a listing and aggregating platform and no associations, interactions, bookings that happen on the WedMeGood platform are the responsibility of WedMeGood.
Vendor data showcased on profiles in the form of photos, price, reviews etc is a result of vendors’ inputs and those of their customers. While WedMeGood does take efforts to verify the claims made in the form of price, work etc, it in no way ensures/ guarantees the displayed info to be accurate
Promotions and Giveaways
From time to time, WedMeGood will offer sweepstakes, promotions or giveaways on behalf of third parties. Each promotion or giveaway will have its own rules that will disclose what information is gathered, how that information is used, and who that information shared with. WedMeGood encourages you to review such information prior to engaging with each sweepstakes, promotion or giveaway and takes no liability of the same.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, WedMeGood is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the WedMeGood Website or in connection with the WedMeGood Services. User Content created and posted on the WedMeGood Website may contain links to other websites. WedMeGood is not responsible for the accuracy or opinions contained in User Content or on third party websites linked from User Content. WedMeGood is not responsible for the security of the third Party websites and any such websites accessed by the User is their sole liability. Such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Wedmegood. Inclusion of any linked website on the WedMeGood Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Wedmegood. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. WedMeGood takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this WedMeGood Website or through the WedMeGood Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. WedMeGood is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the WedMeGood Services.
WedMeGood assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User communication or any Content. WedMeGood is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the WedMeGood Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the WedMeGood Services.
Under no circumstances shall WedMeGood be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the WedMeGood Services, attendance at a WedMeGood event, from any Content posted on or through the WedMeGood Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the WedMeGood Services, whether online or offline. WedMeGood cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the WedMeGood Services.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WedMeGood OR ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, DIRECTOR, OFFICER, EMPLOYEE, LICENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, AGENT, RESELLER, OWNER, OR OPERATOR OF WedMeGood BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF WedMeGood HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, WEDMEGOOD’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO WedMeGood FOR THE WedMeGood SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF YOUR USE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WedMeGood SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER CONTENT OR FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU
Special Admonitions for International Use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from India the United States or the country in which you reside.
Disputes; Choice of Law; Venue
If there is any dispute about or involving the WedMeGood Services, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of Hyderabad, India and the Courts of Hyderabad or New Delhi shall have jurisdiction. The prevailing party in any action brought in connection with this Agreement shall be entitled to an award of attorney's fees and costs incurred by the prevailing party in connection with such action.
Waiver and Severability of Terms
The failure of WedMeGood to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
Statute of Limitations
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.