The Ultimate Wedding Day Checklist for the Indian Bride
BY The WMG Bride | 15 Jul, 2014 | 14552 views | 2 min read
Picture from Real bride Khushboo (Hyderabad)
On D-day, amidst the rush to get ready and step out to to make your grand bridal entrance, these are some things that may slip your mind, but take it from someone who has been there, done that. These are SUPER important to check to ensure the rest of the evening goes off without a hitch. While these were put up on our beauty blog- Peaches & Blush, we thougt it is only appropriate we share these here:
2 Hours Before Hair & Makeup Starts
- Have you messaged Your Makeup Artist to Confirm the time you expect her and where you expect her? Any accessories you need her to bring? Also ask her if she wants you to wash your hair. Mine told me she specifically didn't want freshly washed hair
- Have you confirmed the timing with your photographer. He should be there for behind the scenes shots for sure!
- Has your ‘Girl to Bride Bag‘ Been Packed? What is your ‘Girl to Bride Bag’ you say? Well its a list of things you need to take to the parlour to get ready . This is what you need to check it has
- Your Jewellery
- Your Lehenga (Skirt, Blouse and Dupatta please. We know a bride who forgot her blouse at home)
- Your shoes
- Hair Pins
- Double Sided Tape (For those of you wearing slightly low cut bl
Find vendors to plan your wedding on the go, Download the WedMeGood app now.