write-reviewWrite A Reviewdownload-appDownload App
India's Favourite Wedding Planning Platform
All Cities
Reviews (18)
Share
Rating Distribution
4.318 reviews
5

14 reviews

4

1 review

3

0 reviews

2

1 review

1

2 reviews

Last Review Updated on 17 Feb 2026

Review Blee by Karthika

Rate Vendor*

Add Photos
Submit Review
S shetty
S shetty
2.0
Share

Reviewed 7 months ago

Makeup was not good it looked dull and a shade darker than what was required.

Kavana rao Kabbinale
Kavana rao Kabbinale
5.0
Share

Reviewed 2 years 9 months ago

Nice experience… very nice service and also very friendly. Worth paying.

Recommended for:
Quality of WorkProfessionalismNatural Makeup
Navyashree Rai
Navyashree Rai
5.0
Share

Reviewed 2 years 9 months ago

It was wonderful experience I had and one of the best makeup artist.. Trustable! Friendly! Perfectionist

Recommended for:
Quality of WorkProfessionalismPremium Products
Sahana
Sahana
5.0
Share

Reviewed 2 years 9 months ago

Excellent. Easy to communicate with and very responsive. She is prompt amd professional but most importantly she is a highly skilled makeup artist

Recommended for:
Value for moneyOn Time ServiceNatural Makeup
Disha
Disha
5.0
Share

Reviewed 2 years 9 months ago

She is amazing and incredibly talented!! I hands down think she is one of the best makeup artist I have ever seen.She is extremely professional and knowledgeable.She knows how to work with each person's unique features & she is the BEST❤️❤️

Recommended for:
Value for moneyPremium ProductsGlam Makeup
Amrutha
Amrutha
5.0
Share

Reviewed 2 years 9 months ago

Karthika from Mangalore, aka Blee by Karthika, is a true magician with makeup brushes! Her artistry transformed my look into sheer perfection. From skillful contouring to exquisite eyeshadow blends, every detail was meticulously crafted. Karthika's expertise in enhancing natural beauty is unparalleled. The makeup lasted flawlessly throughout the event, and the compliments were endless. If you're in Mangalore and desire a makeup artist who combines talent with a keen eye for individual beauty, Karthika is your go-to expert!

Recommended for:
Quality of WorkProfessionalismNatural Makeup
Nirmal Rai
Nirmal Rai
1.0
Share

Reviewed 2 years 10 months ago

Had a very bad experience with Karthika.She arrived very late because of which our arrival at the function was delayed.Makeup was also not upto the mark.Would not recommend her to anybody.

Shibani
Shibani
1.0
Share

Reviewed 2 years 10 months ago

The make up artist was not available on time… a little haphazard with the work.. not satisfactory work.

Vruddhi Shetty
Vruddhi Shetty
5.0
Share

Reviewed 3 years 7 months ago

Karthika is great at her work and can come up with a look that exactly compliments your outfit. Thank you for giving me such a pretty makeover. Will remember this one since it was my first time wearing a silk saree and going all traditional, and receiving so many compliments! Totally worth waking up at 5am hahah.

Recommended for:
On Time ServiceQuality of WorkNatural Makeup
Manish Hegde
Manish Hegde
5.0
Share

Reviewed 3 years 8 months ago

Detailing and On time finishing the job,Awesome Karthika , keep up the good work

Recommended for:
Quality of WorkPremium ProductsNatural Makeup
Krithika Adyanthaya
Krithika Adyanthaya
5.0
Share

Reviewed 3 years 8 months ago

Loved everything about her makeup ? it was just pefect☺️i still cant get over the look she created… absolute magic ❤️

Recommended for:
ProfessionalismGlam MakeupNatural Makeup
Aishwarya Shetty
Aishwarya Shetty
5.0
Share

Reviewed 3 years 8 months ago

I just wanted to say thank you so much for doing such an incredible job on my makeup. I was so excited for the outcome.. I really felt incredibly beautiful and it was everything I wanted it to be. It was perfect! Exactly how you want to feel on your wedding! Everyone commented from of course my family and friends etc. You really made it so easy too and I felt completely like myself! I can't thank you enough for helping make my day even more special..I would always recommend you to my friends relatives... and prefer only u for any future occasions

Recommended for:
AccommodatingProfessionalismPremium Products
Soundarya Shetty
Soundarya Shetty
5.0
Share

Reviewed 3 years 8 months ago

Karthika is amazing!!! I hands down think she is one of the best makeup artist I have seen. She is extremely professional and knowledgeable. Made the makeup and skin look flawless, received so many compliments!!! Can’t imagine going to any other makeup artist other than her!

Recommended for:
Quality of WorkProfessionalismNatural Makeup
Adithi
Adithi
5.0
Share

Reviewed 3 years 8 months ago

Karthika is not just the most wonderful person but an incredible makeup artist. She dolled me up for my sister's wedding, she knew exactly what style would suit my saree and my face. If you're looking for someone who understands making you look naturally beautiful, it's her.

Recommended for:
Value for moneyQuality of WorkNatural Makeup
Sri Nidhi Poonja
Sri Nidhi Poonja
4.0
Share

Reviewed 3 years 8 months ago

Karthika is an amazing artist , who is very approachable and is very professional.

Recommended for:
On Time ServiceQuality of WorkGlam Makeup
Jeevitha Shetty
Jeevitha Shetty
5.0
Share

Reviewed 3 years 8 months ago

Karthika is an amazing makeup artist. She knows whats exactly would look good on you. She really knows her way around makeup, the base was flawless and I was very happy with her work. She is a very kind person who holds great skills in doing what she does. I highly recommend her.

Recommended for:
Value for moneyQuality of WorkGlam Makeup
review-Blee by Karthika
Aditya Hegde
Aditya Hegde
5.0
Share

Reviewed 3 years 8 months ago

uses high end products excellent detailing and topnotch work! highly recommend this artist!

Recommended for:
On Time ServicePremium ProductsNatural Makeup
review-Blee by Karthikareview-Blee by Karthika
Anisha Shetty
Anisha Shetty
5.0
Share

Reviewed 3 years 8 months ago

Got an amazing look for my sisters wedding, Karthika is a true magic artist. She was perfectly on time, quick and efficiently sorted all her products and started the makeover in a speed of a flash, gave me the best makeup finish that lasted till the end with no smudges or patches. I’m so happy that I choose her, highly recommend evryone to have her doll u up ❤️

Recommended for:
ProfessionalismPremium ProductsNatural Makeup