write-reviewWrite A Reviewdownload-appDownload App
India's Favourite Wedding Planning Platform
All Cities
Reviews (8)
Share
Rating Distribution
4.98 reviews
5

8 reviews

4

0 reviews

3

0 reviews

2

0 reviews

1

0 reviews

Last Review Updated on 4 Apr 2026

Review Emori

Rate Vendor*

Add Photos
Submit Review
Joe
Joe
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 months ago

I recently bought the Fizal Lab Grown Diamond Solitaire Studs for Men and I’m really happy with it. The studs have a clean and classic look and the diamond has a nice shine. They feel lightweight and comfortable enough to wear daily. The quality and finishing are impressive and the overall experience with the brand was smooth. A great option for men looking for a subtle yet stylish diamond accessory.

Recommended for:
Value for moneyQuality of WorkModern Designs
Mayank Khanduri
Mayank Khanduri
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 months ago

I recently bought the Petal Swag Lab Grown Diamond Earrings for my sister and she loved them! The design is really pretty and she says they are super comfortable to wear all day. The quality is great and they look even better in person. I also had a really smooth experience with the sales team. They were very helpful and easy to communicate with. Overall, I’m really happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend Emori to anyone looking for beautiful lab grown diamond jewellery

Recommended for:
Modern DesignsEngagement RingsQuality Diamonds
Sagar Mehra
Sagar Mehra
4.5
Share

Reviewed 7 months ago

I recently bought the Lotus Petal Sui Dhaga Diamond Earrings for my sister, as a gift for her wedding. She was very pleased but shocked to see that I picked this beautiful design. I took all the credit, but it’s all thanks to Emori’s beautiful collection and the sweetest staff who helped me select this. Great experience.

Recommended for:
Modern DesignsEngagement RingsQuality Diamonds
Narender Singh
Narender Singh
5.0
Share

Reviewed 7 months ago

very good product. brought a mens hoop, good quality product and their store staff were really sweet.

Bhavya pankaj
Bhavya pankaj
5.0
Share

Reviewed 8 months ago

I just bought the Kian Lab Grown Diamond Solitaire Studs for Men for my brother. It's really beautiful,and he loved it too! I love the quality of the stud and the price point is so genuine. And my experience with their executive was just as amazing, they were so patient and understanding about everything I said. 10/10 experience honestly.

Recommended for:
Value for moneyProfessionalismQuality Diamonds
Anwesha Jana
Anwesha Jana
5.0
Share

Reviewed 8 months ago

The after sales experience honestly was very impressive. I recently ordered the Brilliant Fusion Lab Grown Diamond Ring on a made to order basis, and while the production took around 14 days, their team kept me updated at every stage which I really appreciated. I had requested a small engraving on the inside of the band, and instead of over-promising, they were very transparent about what could and couldn’t be done. They worked with me to finalise an option that actually fit the band well and felt right to me. And even after the sales, they stayed in touch at every stage, starting from production to delivery. There was no drop in communication, if anything, they were more attentive, and made sure I felt informed and confident until the ring was delivered. Good after sales support is so rare these days, so I was a little skeptical about ordering diamond jewellery online but their service really made me happy.

Recommended for:
Quality of WorkProfessionalismEngagement Rings
Pradipta Mallick
Pradipta Mallick
4.5
Share

Reviewed 11 months ago

I got a gift for my sister's wedding, and the whole shopping experience was amazing. The staff was very helpful, and the product I received is totally worth the price, and I love the design.

Recommended for:
Value for moneyModern DesignsQuality Diamonds
Avani Jamwal
Avani Jamwal
5.0
Share

Reviewed 2 years 2 months ago

I've had an amazing experience shopping from Emori. I bought a pair of earrings and the quality was extremely good. Arushi and her team was very helpful and they solved all my doubts related to lab grown diamonds.

Recommended for:
Modern DesignsEngagement RingsQuality Diamonds