Last Review Updated on 28 Mar 2026

Reviewed 6 months ago
Thank You Fotoviz Production. And Their Team For Capturing Our Emotion, Tradition And Memories... The Photographers Are Very Friendly And Supportive, They Guided For Everything, Specially Shubham He Really Humble & Nice Guy. If You Are Looking A Studio. That Makes Your Memories. Then Please Contact Fotoviz...

Reviewed 1 year 5 months ago
Good Job on the photography by fotoviz and their team!

Reviewed 1 year 7 months ago
Fotoviz X Webrozz Studio's photography captures the essence of the moment so beautifully, it's like looking through a window into another world. They made even ordinary things look extra ordinary. Most of them deserves to be framed. I'm impressed by their photography skills. I can not begin to express how Wonder full those images are! And, you are an amazing storyteller with your art. Absolutely captured the magic, the fun, the peculiarities, the small touches that make life sweet… I want to say more Suffice it for now to say you are a fantastic photographer and we are THRILLED with the shoot!!!




Reviewed 2 years 1 month ago
I want to THANK @webrozz for catching our incredible day that we will remember for the rest of our lives. Shubham and his team did such an amazing job with our photos. Wow!! It's impossible to pick a favourite. We truly recommend them. ♥️♥️

Reviewed 2 years 3 months ago
For weddings & other services they are the best in Professionalism and maintaining good relationship with client..! Very happy for choosing them as a my photographer and videographer..




Reviewed 2 years 5 months ago
“We have been really enjoying the photos! They are amazing, you’ve captured so many special moments. Our guests love them too!”




Reviewed 3 years 4 months ago
The communication was amazing, and every question was answered in a timely manner. I would definitely choose classic photographers again!

Reviewed 3 years 4 months ago
The communication was amazing, and every question was answered in a timely manner. I would definitely choose Fotoviz X Webrozz Studio again!




Reviewed 3 years 4 months ago
Fotoviz X Webrozz Studio was amazing to work with! From the listing of photographers, videographers and dj’s available for our wedding date, to the ease of choosing which ones we thought would fit best.




Reviewed 3 years 4 months ago
Fotoviz X Webrozz Studio is a wonderful company to work with. They have packages to fit everyone's budget and they really do give you more bang for your buck than other companies.




Reviewed 3 years 4 months ago
I received my photos very quickly after my wedding. When I reached out to customer service they were professional and quick with their response. I have no complaints at all.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
The photographers showed up and we're pleasant, friendly, fun, warm, helpful, and like one of the family.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
You guys are amazing. I chose Fotoviz X Webrozz studio, I loved based on readily-available portfolios, and I wasn't disappointed.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
I was concerned when my chosen photographer canceled 3 months before my wedding, but I'm glad i went with a company that guarantees that someone will be there, so I was able to choose a new photographer. Thank you Fotoviz X Webrozz studio for doing Wonderfull job for my Wedding Ceremony.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
Amazing work Amazing photography Amazing videography Amazing people. Must try ?

Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
I got to pick out my Photographer based on availability and their pervious work. Communication was so simple and efficient. The payment is so simple, we payed in parts, I did end up adding all my functions included in the package to make sure we got all the photos we wanted.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
Fotoviz X Webrozz Studio was running an ad which is what initially caught my attention, but I was honestly so surprised by the quality and quantity of service you receive from them.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
The photos were ready for viewing less than a weeks after our event which is awesome. So glad to have met him.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
Fotoviz X Webrozz Studio photographer team was awesome. They understood what we were looking for and he executed it well and added extra suggestions that were absolutely fire. Beautiful pictures.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
Complete one solution studio for wedding photo shoot and videography awesome professionals , they know their work and do it with perfection to keep you smiling whole life by capturing your wonderful memories they are now our family photographers?




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
Best photo studio in known . The work is really appreciating and the team by nature is helping and well knowledgeable . The presentation of album and video is excellent , really like the overall work done .




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
The quality was superb and everything was delivered on time.thankyou so much and I want you to have a great success and so I want my every function to be done by you only.tysm team for being such a lovely and pretty souls to us and u guys are the best photography team I had ever met.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
Fotoviz X Webrozz studio is very professional and was very versatile. The photos were taken very nicely and the videos were also made nicely as well.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
They create wonderful memories so that whenever you see the albums and videos you relive it as an emotion taking you back to those sweet memories attached to it. Thank-you for your great work keep it up.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
Fotoviz X Webrozz Studio Photography team is amazing and always work to meet the expectations of the client, the team is professional and they just don't take photo or videos.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
Fotoviz X Webrozz Studio team that shoots is Super friendly, They always tries his best to make your wedding shoot as much FUN as possible. Go for them guys. They are one of the best!!




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
I booked them for my wedding. I had an amazing experience with them. They were super co-operative throughout the process.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
Editing team patiently works with you post the wedding to create the videos and album, following up till you do the needful. Would definitely recommend them.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
Working with the Fotoviz X Webrozz Studio team was a great experience! They put in a significant effort to ensure that the final product is polished and better than what your expectation.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
Fotoviz X Webrozz Studio all your movies are made so perfectly. I love each and everyone I've seen so far. You manage to restore hope in love and make us all believe that someday we shall find the other part of our hearts. Thank you for sharing this with the world! Keep on continuing the beautiful work!




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
Cooperative and friendly ?? they read your mind and capture those on the face. Thank you Fotoviz X Webrozz Studio Team.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
I can’t stop going through my pictures and videos again and again and all that they have captured.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
This all started with my engagement when I chose Fotoviz X Webrozz Studio Photographer on a short notice. To my amazement they gave the best outcome. ❤️ Followed my wedding which was in farm house where they sent there best and such a hardworking team.?




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
The warmth and honesty was hard to ignore. No tactics. No tall claims. And I was right. I hired them for 5 days of my wedding celebrations . What a team ! So decent and skilled. All of us felt amazing in their presence. No tantrums. This was one of the best decisions I made. Don’t even think twice before booking them. They are more than worth every penny.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
I Contacted Fotoviz X Webrozz Studio during the lockdown, with no idea if my wedding would even taken place. Right from the very beginning, they seemed very genuine. While my parents wanted to hire someone they personally knew, I just felt it right.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
Must say- they are best for a reason. They covered the functions in such a beautiful way….that every time anyone whose watching the pictures and especially video can’t go away only watching once…leave us with with tears of joy everytime….so happy that we chose them…. team who has been so humble and patient with us….and gifted us beautiful memories of lifetime. Love love ❤️ Hired for our next event undoubtedly.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
Highly recommended!!! They have tremendous shoot idea's and Captured great memory and important moment for us,




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
Everyone was so nice working there. Fotoviz X Webrozz fantastic and price was amazing and satisfied work.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
Best in the industry!! Very professional, fun, capturing our events to perfection!! Thankyou ?
Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
Your photography is done so well that I can’t imagine what would’ve happened if we went with anyone else. Thank you for the pictures, and for capturing the event’s spirit as well as the people enjoying it.




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
The best wedding studio in town no doubt, Creative team with lots of creative ideas Plus latest equipment, Strongly recommended All the Best Fotoviz x webrozz studio ?




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
Easy going, young enthusiastic and very much talented team.They have done a wonderful job for my sister's wedding and haldi ceremony.I would definitely recommend them.And Webrozz full team all the best for your future..You guys are amazing amazing and amazing..keep going ❤️




Reviewed 3 years 5 months ago
Best services to fullfill your needs. Best photography services in town at nominal rates Highly recommended

Reviewed 3 years 6 months ago
Webrozz team is highly recommendable for your events they work like truely u have never experience like before and the team of webrozz is really supportive n best team to hire for ur events

Reviewed 3 years 6 months ago
Great services and professional work.I relly love what they do as a brand and i recomend them for there photography and videography services.Thank you




Reviewed 3 years 6 months ago
Amazing work and very good person and full support from them. Fully satisfied ?

Reviewed 3 years 7 months ago
After seeing there works I have to say something. These Guy's are excellent in their work. Supportive team.




Reviewed 3 years 7 months ago
A BIG heartfelt thanks to you for all these amazing captures in time! These will be cherished forever. Thank you sooo much for all your hard work, they are absolutely wonderful.




Reviewed 3 years 7 months ago
Awesome agency run by Hard working people best photography and videography agency in Lucknow




Reviewed 3 years 9 months ago
One line for u people Dedicated to give the best ✌️




Reviewed 3 years 11 months ago
Great experience with you guys ...Thanks for the wonderfully memory you guys done by your extraordinary work ....




Reviewed 4 years ago
it was a lovely experience working with them highly professional and fare people would like to connect with them again




Reviewed 4 years ago
I just have to say “Wow!!!!” your photos are absolutely amazing, even better than we could have ever hoped for!!!! We just love them and have gone through the slideshow a bunch of times together (I looked at it several times a day!!!! :) Scrolling through your photos is like re-living the day (without the stress). You really went above and beyond the call of duty, we really can’t thank you enough!!!! ” A heartful thank you to the whole Fotoviz studio Team that we really got goosebumps after seeing our wedding trailer and can't wait to post it on social media platforms! Each and every family member was super excited and happy to review all the final deliverables. Moreover, great work showcased guys with following all the timelines mentioned, irrespective of any delay from our end at the time of photo selection and approvals.




Reviewed 4 years 1 month ago
I can’t say how happy I and my family are that we had you as our wedding photographer. You were absolutely amazing and the photos show that! You made our day go by so seamlessly. The photos are absolutely beautiful, and you were able to capture so many amazing memories from our special day. All of our guests commented how good you were and how you just knew when and how to take the perfect picture! I will be recommending you to anyone that is looking for a wedding photographer!! And yes the relationship you keep with your clients is literally so honest and pure. Thanks so much for your work.




Reviewed 4 years 1 month ago
It was a beautiful experience with Fotoviz Studio. Fotoviz is a very talanted and friendly photographer and is a bliss to work with. He has an amazing eye for detail and the results are beyond our expectations. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional photographer and will be working with him again in the future.




Reviewed 4 years 1 month ago
Exceptionally good! They’re super skilled and the best in town! They consider you more like “family” and less like a “client”. We were so lucky to have to them in our happy times ? the kind of involvement, warmth and concern they show is more than asked for! Full paisa vasool and definitely recommended! ? Book your dates before their calendar goes full! ? PS: pre-wedding shoots are their super speciality!



Fotoviz X Webrozz Studio
Thank u so much ma'am