write-reviewWrite A Reviewdownload-appDownload App
India's Favourite Wedding Planning Platform
All Cities
Reviews (15)
Share
Rating Distribution
4.915 reviews
5

15 reviews

4

0 reviews

3

0 reviews

2

0 reviews

1

0 reviews

Last Review Updated on 29 Dec 2024

Review Henna by Aishwarya

Rate Vendor*

Add Photos
Submit Review
Arham
Arham
5.0
Share

Reviewed 1 year 9 months ago

I am happy to say that the mehndi artists send by Divishaa did a great job. They put such beautiful designs and be it traditional design or arabic design, they did very very fine, intricate and neat work. I am very satisfied and happy with their work. Worth the money spent. And also their mehndi is organic, it doesn't peel off like other mehndi available these days.

Henna by Aishwarya
Glad to hear that from you, happy customers are the encouragement for us🫰
Upasana
Upasana
5.0
Share

Reviewed 1 year 9 months ago

I had most amazing mehndi experience with henna by Aishwarya her design were incredible my vision for my karwa mehndi the henna stain was very dark

review-Henna by Aishwaryareview-Henna by Aishwaryareview-Henna by Aishwarya
Henna by Aishwarya
Thank you mam! Really grateful for the appreciation πŸ’—
Areeba Arif
Areeba Arif
4.5
Share

Reviewed 3 years 9 months ago

Great work done by Aishwarya. If you're looking for a good artist with reasonable prices then she's the best person. Thank you so much Aishwarya.

review-Henna by Aishwaryareview-Henna by Aishwaryareview-Henna by Aishwarya
Henna by Aishwarya
Thank you so much mam! Really means a lotπŸ™
Vartika Awasthi
Vartika Awasthi
5.0
Share

Reviewed 3 years 11 months ago

Her mehendi is literally the best. Mehendi was really good and I loved it.

Henna by Aishwarya
Thank you mamπŸ™πŸ§Ώ It really means a lot to me.
Pallavi Pandey
Pallavi Pandey
5.0
Share

Reviewed 4 years 10 months ago

So artistic… I love her mehendi designs a lot.. she has got patience to design as per our choice.

Henna by Aishwarya
Thank you so much mam❀️
shelly sharma
shelly sharma
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 2 months ago

She did a amazing job, design was so fine and neat, everyone was praising her talent, plus she is hardworking and punctual, keep growing? -by Shelly

Henna by Aishwarya
Thank you so much mamπŸ™‚
vedika goel
vedika goel
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 3 months ago

She is my school tym frnd and from that tym she is a wonderful artist and I always appreciate her work she is too gud and I m glad to say that she is doing well

Henna by Aishwarya
Hey, thanks a lot dear!β™₯️
Reeta
Reeta
4.5
Share

Reviewed 5 years 9 months ago

I have had wonderful experience with mehandi artist Aishwarya. She is such a polite person I have met here in Lucknow. And I would definitely recommend her mehendi service for any occasions like Karva, engagement, shaadi etc. Thank you so much Aishwariya!

Henna by Aishwarya
Thank you so much mam! Means a lotπŸ™‚πŸ€—
Shalu  Tiwari
Shalu Tiwari
4.5
Share

Reviewed 5 years 9 months ago

Thnx a ton...! Such a beautiful mehndi n so proffessional.. thnxeww so much for making my day on my hand.

Henna by Aishwarya
That means a lot mam! Tysm😘
Priya Agarwal
Priya Agarwal
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 9 months ago

Thank u for the awesome mehndi..... @my bro s wedding..... everyone complimented me for it.....you are surely the permanent mehndi contact in my fone ... keep doing the good work .

review-Henna by Aishwarya
Henna by Aishwarya
Thanks a bunch di!❀️
shubhangi agarwal
shubhangi agarwal
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 10 months ago

Aishwarya is extremely talented. I would say if she is available for your bridal mehndi , don't miss the chance. She is so passionate about her work, that she puts her heart and soul into it , to make your day special. Really loved her work.

Henna by Aishwarya
Thank you so much!❀️😘
astha prakash
astha prakash
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 10 months ago

I am a great fan of her art ...I think I am her biggest fan...her wrk is fantastic and her passion can be clearly seen in her work... well done!!!!!

Henna by Aishwarya
Oh God! Thank you so much ❀️😘
Diba Mujeeb
Diba Mujeeb
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 10 months ago

She is superb with latest designs and customised work. Very clean and detailed work makes the mehndi looks soo beautiful ?Aishwarya is the most talented,friendly and cooperative person ever???

Henna by Aishwarya
Thanks dear! Means a lot🌸
Harshita Singh
Harshita Singh
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 10 months ago

She is very talented.Always apply different and expressive designs.Application is so clean and beautiful

Henna by Aishwarya
Thank you so much di❀️
Neha Agrawal
Neha Agrawal
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 10 months ago

Aishwarya is a highly talented artist. I met her during a friend's wedding. My friend's mehendi was absolutely beautiful. Her application is clean and she can do any intricate or modern design. I would highly recommend her for mehendi.

Henna by Aishwarya
Thank you so much!❀️