write-reviewWrite A Reviewdownload-appDownload App
India's Favourite Wedding Planning Platform
All Cities
Reviews (2)
Share
Rating Distribution
5.02 reviews
5

2 reviews

4

0 reviews

3

0 reviews

2

0 reviews

1

0 reviews

Last Review Updated on 20 Mar 2021

Review Hennacraze by Nadine Paul

Rate Vendor*

Add Photos
Submit Review
AmyFazila
AmyFazila
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 6 months ago

I have been following Nadine's work for some time know. Having Nadine draw my mehendi for my wedding was a dream come true. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a mehndi artist. A warm personality and made me feel so comfortable. We shared so many stories and it was amazing . Her work is just beeathtaking.

review-Hennacraze by Nadine Paulreview-Hennacraze by Nadine Paul
Harpreet
Harpreet
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 8 months ago

Nadine's is such a creative person and I knew from the beginning that I wanted her to be my henna artist. I loved the end results and most importantly, she used natural henna and the stain was so dark and lasted really long.Source

Hennacraze by Nadine Paul
Thank you from the very bottom of my heart.