write-reviewWrite A Reviewdownload-appDownload App
India's Favourite Wedding Planning Platform
All Cities
Reviews (3)
Share
Rating Distribution
5.03 reviews
5

3 reviews

4

0 reviews

3

0 reviews

2

0 reviews

1

0 reviews

Last Review Updated on 19 Feb 2020

Review Looks by Sana Khan

Rate Vendor*

Add Photos
Submit Review
Sanjana Chaudhary
Sanjana Chaudhary
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 7 months ago

Sana is a best MUA. She knows it right on how to work on the bride's to make her beautiful day. She is very punctual and understood. I highly recommend for Sana . Seriously truly magic in her hand thanks for make my day wonderful.

Recommended for:
ProfessionalismGlam MakeupQuality of Work
Aashna Malani
Aashna Malani
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 7 months ago

Sana is wonderful and creative makeup artist. She is my go to person for every occasion. She makes sure that you are looking differently gorgeous with varied looks every time. The best thing about her work is that she uses the latest and best selling products and she keeps updating her kit. Highly recommended.

Recommended for:
Chic hairstylesNatural MakeupQuality of Work
Pooja Chaudhary
Pooja Chaudhary
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 7 months ago

I am very happy for choosing Sana as my makeup artist for my big day. That was the best decision and I have no second thought about it I was happy with her work and the way I looked I received a lots of compliments for my hair do and my makeup. makeup looks very natural as I wanted and specially I really loved the way my eyes look the perfect combination of shades which she used smudging of shades is wonderful. That was perfectly matching for my dress.... I blindly trusted her and she did her best she is very punctual and she is very professional & kind & standing nature. I would choose her again and I highly recommended for her. Love you? Sana for making my special day.

Recommended for:
Glam MakeupQuality of WorkProfessionalism