write-reviewWrite A Reviewdownload-appDownload App
India's Favourite Wedding Planning Platform
All Cities
Reviews (6)
Share
Rating Distribution
5.06 reviews
5

6 reviews

4

0 reviews

3

0 reviews

2

0 reviews

1

0 reviews

Last Review Updated on 21 Jul 2025

Review Luxe N Lush Decor

Rate Vendor*

Add Photos
Submit Review
Kashish Parnami
Kashish Parnami
5.0
Share

Reviewed 1 year 2 months ago

Attending the wedding was such a lovely experience. Everythingβ€”from the decor to the vibeβ€”felt so genuine and full of love. You could see how much thought went into every detail. It was truly a day to remember, and I feel lucky to have been a part of it.

Preet Bari
Preet Bari
5.0
Share

Reviewed 1 year 2 months ago

Luxeandlush transformed our wedding into a fairytale! From the initial consultation to the final takedown, their team was professional, creative, and attentive to every detail. The floral arrangements were breathtaking, the lighting created the perfect ambiance, and the overall design was simply stunning. They took our vision and made it a reality, exceeding all our expectations. Highly recommend Luxeandlush for any event – they are true artists!

Recommended for:
Grand DecorClassy EleganceFloral Ninja
Aman
Aman
5.0
Share

Reviewed 1 year 5 months ago

I recently had the pleasure of working with Luxe and Lush Decor, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Their professionalism, creativity, and keen eye for detail made the whole process smooth and enjoyable. The decor was absolutely gorgeous and went above and beyond what I had envisioned. The team was warm, organized, and truly took the time to understand and bring my ideas to life. Whether you’re planning a wedding, corporate function, or any special event, I highly recommend Luxe and Lush for their outstanding work. I’ll definitely be turning to them again for future events!

Recommended for:
On Time ServiceProfessionalismGrand Decor
Parth
Parth
5.0
Share

Reviewed 1 year 6 months ago

I recently had work done by Luxe and Lush decor, and I was extremely impressed with their services. Their attention to detail, creativity, and professionalism made the entire experience seamless and stress-free. The decorations were stunning, exceeding my expectations in every way. The team was friendly, efficient, and truly understood my vision, bringing it to life beautifully. Whether it’s for a wedding, corporate event, or any special occasion, I highly recommend Lux and Lush for their exceptional work. I will definitely be using their services again in the future!

Recommended for:
Value for moneyQuality of WorkClassy Elegance
Rachit Agarwal
Rachit Agarwal
5.0
Share

Reviewed 1 year 8 months ago

We had an amazing experience with Luxe N Lush ! Their attention to detail, creativity, and professionalism made our wedding venue look absolutely stunning. From breathtaking floral arrangements to elegant lighting, every element was beautifully executed. They understood our vision perfectly and brought it to life beyond our expectations. Highly recommend for a stress-free and magical wedding dΓ©cor experience!

Recommended for:
Grand DecorClassy EleganceFloral Ninja
Nishchay
Nishchay
5.0
Share

Reviewed 1 year 8 months ago

The decorations were absolutely breathtaking, they perfectly captured our dream wedding aesthetic