write-reviewWrite A Reviewdownload-appDownload App
India's Favourite Wedding Planning Platform
All Cities
Reviews (39)
Share
Rating Distribution
5.039 reviews
5

38 reviews

4

1 review

3

0 reviews

2

0 reviews

1

0 reviews

Last Review Updated on 23 Apr 2022

Review Makeup By Sonam Chauhan

Rate Vendor*

Add Photos
Submit Review
Akriti Bhargava
Akriti Bhargava
5.0
Share

Reviewed 4 years 5 months ago

Sonam did my makeup for my engagement as well as wedding day, I must say she did an amazing work, it was exactly how I wanted. She is really good at her job and does at a very reasonable price with good quality products. Highly recommended ?

Recommended for:
Quality of WorkPremium ProductsNatural Makeup
Arun Nair
Arun Nair
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 3 months ago

My wife booked the make up artist from here. She looked like the most beautiful bride ever. Sonam did a great job! Absolutely loved it.

ArushiKalra
ArushiKalra
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 6 months ago

Sonam did my makeup for my Mehendi function and I have to say that ended up being one of my favourite looks from my wedding. She is an absolute professional who makes you feel very comfortable. It was very important to me to look like my natural self and Sonam made sure that was the case. She created a beautiful look for me with perfect hair and makeup. I would highly recommend her to all the brides out there! Thanks Sonam!

Recommended for:
Quality of WorkProfessionalismNatural Makeup
Ankita Malhotra
Ankita Malhotra
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 6 months ago

Sonam and her team did an amazing job at my sister-in-laws wedding. She is so easy to work with and understands exactly what you want. Her work gives you such a natural feel.

Recommended for:
Quality of WorkPremium ProductsNatural Makeup
Seema Kalra
Seema Kalra
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 7 months ago

Sonam is wonderful in her make up work, absolutely professional.We had invited her for all functions for my daughter's wedding and she did a remarkable job with all of us.She has this knack of putting her clients at ease,listening to them truly patiently and complying with their demands. A very fun loving and gentle person,a great human being,enjoyed our makeup sessions with her and would definitely invite her again whenever.

Recommended for:
ProfessionalismPremium ProductsNatural Makeup
Shivangi Agrawal
Shivangi Agrawal
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 7 months ago

My make up experience with Sonam was super amazing. I got my engagement and wedding make up done by her and beleive me she is the make up artist you need by your side on your special day. I did not have to tell anything to her. It was as if she pulled the picture of how I wanted to look from my mind and gave me exactly that. You always have that fear of having an overdone look but on both the days I looked natural with just right the amount of make up needed. I would highly recommend her. Thank you so much Sonam for making both my days even more special.

Recommended for:
Value for moneyPremium ProductsNatural Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you so much for your appreciation and kind words😘😘
Bhavna Sharma
Bhavna Sharma
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 8 months ago

She’s an amazingly talented make-up artist. I could see that as soon as I looked into the mirror after my make-up was done. What a transformation!!! No wonder why they are called artists. I’m one satisfied client who is gonna recommend her to my friends without giving it a second thought. She’s my official make-up artist now for all the future events. FANTABULOUS?????

Recommended for:
Value for moneyQuality of WorkPremium Products
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
Shristi Singh
Shristi Singh
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 9 months ago

I have just one word for her - "Awesome". She understands your requirements and without going overboard she keeps the makeup natural. It felt like I was just getting my makeup done by a good friend. She also shared with me some really helpful skin rountine/care tips.

Recommended for:
Premium ProductsChic hairstylesNatural Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
saumya singh
saumya singh
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 9 months ago

I can vouch for sonam's makeup skills.she has a keen eye to enhance the beauty. I will recommend her to anyone who wants to look eternally beautiful and wants to look like a dream come true. She made my day it was a great experience getting make up done by her. I would definitely recommend her to others for there special days.

Recommended for:
ProfessionalismPremium ProductsNatural Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
Pankhuri Vyas
Pankhuri Vyas
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 1 month ago

Sonam is a truly talented makeup artist! I found her from her WedMeGood and Instagram accounts, when I was looking for a makeup artist for my brother’s wedding in Gurugram. She was very warm and responsive, and booking over the phone (from across the country!) was seamless. She came to the venue, did make up for me and my mom and created 3 different looks for us for 3 functions. She was on time, very patient and caring and did an amazing job with all the looks. It is very hard to get makeup right for aged skin and my mom’s makeup was flawless and very elegant. Her teammate did hairstyles for us and incorporated real and artificial flower elements to create beautiful looks. She even gave me suggestions to mix and match some jewelry from other outfits that I had planned, and the looks turned out to be so much better! You can trust her judgement when it comes to makeup, jewelry and hairstyles. I would highly recommend her!!

Recommended for:
On Time ServiceQuality of WorkProfessionalism
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words 😊
Anshu
Anshu
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

For me quality of the makeup and hygiene are very important and I am happy to say that Sonam is not only an amazing, creative and innovative makeup artist but she is also a strong believer in good products and hygiene. She is able to visualize what the customer wants and is able to give that to her customers. I highly recommend her services.

Recommended for:
Quality of WorkProfessionalismPremium Products
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words πŸ™‚
RuchiPipil
RuchiPipil
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

Well how should I begin. Sonam knows her work. She understands her client's needs. When it comes to make up, one of the phobia we hav is what if the artist over does if n we look like a paint shop. Well u can leave that fear wen coming to sonam. She does her work wonderfully and in the most natural way. She is great. Happy to have availed her services. I recommend her 100%

Recommended for:
Quality of WorkProfessionalismNatural Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words πŸ™‚
Nazma Ahmad
Nazma Ahmad
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

I can vouch for sonam's makeup skills.she has a keen eye to enhance the beauty.a person adorns a different persona after having her makeup done by her. I will recommend her to anyone who wants to look eternally beautiful!!

Recommended for:
Chic hairstylesGlam MakeupNatural Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
tripti singh
tripti singh
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

When it comes to makeup, I trust only Sonam. She has a knack for bringing out the natural beauty of her client. Her makeup looks natural and fresh. B est thing about her is that she understands different types of skin. Her base is always according to the skin type. And the end result always compliments the overall outfit. Wishing her all the best!

Recommended for:
Quality of WorkProfessionalismPremium Products
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
Nandisha Pathak
Nandisha Pathak
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

It was a great experience getting my wedding makeup done by Sonam. She is excellent in what she does and understands what the client is looking for. All premium brand products were used. Most importantly, she creats a very comfortable environment for the client. I would highly recommend her to others as well.

Recommended for:
ProfessionalismPremium ProductsNatural Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
Diksha Sharma
Diksha Sharma
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

She is amazing. Simple an yet elegant skills she has. Love her work alot. Much more success to you ☺️

Recommended for:
Quality of WorkGlam MakeupNatural Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
Sonal Walia
Sonal Walia
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

Elegant and Subtle are the 2 mains, that define Sonam’s work. She has always focused to enhance the self beauty of her clients rather than over doing Make up and mugging their looks . She never compromised with the quality of make up products and has always maintain the hygiene standards that are most important. She is a gem . Very understanding and very friendly :)

Recommended for:
Premium ProductsGlam MakeupNatural Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
Archana Oberoi
Archana Oberoi
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

I know Sonam since a long time and her makeup skills. she is very friendly and professional, and captured what I was looking for. I never had professional or party makeup done before, but it felt so light like I wasn’t wearing any makeup yet gave great coverage. It was an awesome experience for all others who got ready. All loved their makeup; Sonam was very accommodating for my large group and brought another artist in to help so we didn’t have to start our makeup at the crack of dawn! One of my friends is recently engaged and already talked about how she plans to reach out to her since she loved my makeup. Overall I had a great experience and would highly recommend Sonam β™₯️

Recommended for:
ProfessionalismPremium ProductsNatural Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
pri
pri
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

I booked her for my engagement and wedding. She did makeup exactly how i told her and wanted my makeup to be . Really friendly and soft spoken too.

Recommended for:
ProfessionalismGlam MakeupNatural Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
shehnaz khan
shehnaz khan
4.5
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

Highly Recommend!! Sonam is a phenomenal makeup artist. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is seeking a professional for any occasion. She will take all the time needed to make you look perfect! She explains how she is applying the make up and the products she is using. I highly recommend her services!

Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
madhumita chaudhuri
madhumita chaudhuri
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

Sonam is an absolute treat to work it. She genuinly focuses on what you need and look you desire. She is super talented and makes you look so glamorous.

Recommended for:
Value for moneyProfessionalismGlam Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
Alice Anthony
Alice Anthony
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

Highly recommend ? Cannot praise her enough. Sonam really listened and made suggestions throughout to make sure it was what I wanted. I am absolutely delighted! Thank you so much!!

Recommended for:
Value for moneyQuality of WorkPremium Products
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
ME AR
ME AR
4.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

Sonam is highly professional when it comes to her work but if you want personal suggestion on makeup and styling she is your go to person. She will make you look gorgeous and enhance your features to make you look who you truly are. She tries to know you as a person before starting with your makeup so that she can make sure you feel comfortable with all the makeup and styling on you on your big day!! So if you are looking to rock all your pre-wedding and wedding functions she is your go to makeup artist!

Recommended for:
Value for moneyQuality of WorkNatural Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
asmi sand
asmi sand
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

When it comes to bridal makeup, I personally feel all the brides look the same. But Sonam proved me wrong. Sonam makes sure that all the brides look different. Even bridal hair buns are all different and This is her forte. Her professional attitude and cordial behavior is like icing on the cake. Sonam brings in so much of positivity that when brides walk down isle, magic happens.

Recommended for:
On Time ServiceQuality of WorkProfessionalism
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
pooja singh
pooja singh
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

Sonam is so professional in her work, she perfectly does the makeup according to the face. Really appreciate all the effort you took to make sure the bride looked her best. I wish good luck to her.

Recommended for:
On Time ServiceQuality of WorkGlam Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
Shelly
Shelly
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

Sonam is extremely professional and understands the client's need.She proactively provides recommendations to her clients on what is best for them.Extremely happy and satisfied with her work on certain occasions like marriage, Dandiya night, party makeup ??Good luck for her future endeavors.

Recommended for:
ProfessionalismGlam MakeupNatural Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
BhuviKathpalia
BhuviKathpalia
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

Sonam carries her energy and passion to her makeup appointments, making it a friendly and comfortable experience for all her clients. Her makeup is ultra-glamorous, yet never over the top. Her deep understanding of skin, age, and occasions reflect in her work.

Recommended for:
AccommodatingPremium ProductsGlam Makeup
review-Makeup By Sonam Chauhanreview-Makeup By Sonam Chauhanreview-Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
Dawanrisha Sohtun
Dawanrisha Sohtun
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

Sonam is an an amazing make up artist, I've worked with her on many occasions for weddings and parties. She understands your requirements and suggests the make up look according to the event and plus she gives me amazing make up tips as well.

Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
Khushboo
Khushboo
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

Sonam is a beautiful person in n out..thats why her aura shows in her work ? She uses the best of brands/proucts n goes according to the clients skin requirement..her work gives a natural look which i love personally...wish her all the best n keep her good work always❀

Recommended for:
Quality of WorkPremium ProductsNatural Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
Meenu Singh
Meenu Singh
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

Sonam came highly recommended to me from a common friend. And it was an instant decision to hire her as MUA for my brother's marriage. She is absolutely professional, gives great recommendations based on individual preferences. I loved how she created different looks for us all ( 4 people ) and that it matched perfectly for what each of us required. We all got ready in time with almost professionalism. Her style is so natural, elegant and amazingly long lasting. And the best part is that whole makeup experience was very relaxing . Thank you for doing your magic and making it more special for us. I will definitely hire her services again.

Recommended for:
Value for moneyQuality of WorkNatural Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
RashiSingh
RashiSingh
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

An amazing makeup artist who can use her magic wand and make you look like a princess on your special day.Highly recommend Makeup by Sonam Chauhan.

Recommended for:
Quality of WorkPremium ProductsGlam Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
Lata Umrania
Lata Umrania
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

Sonam is a great make up artist and extremely talented. First she understands your preferences and accordingly applies the makeup as per your skin tone. She is a perfectionist as she gives importance to each and every fine detail and makes sure that you look perfect for the occasion without overdoing anything. She also suggests the type of products that you should be using as per skin tone or quality and trust me this has helped me a lot.

Recommended for:
Quality of WorkChic hairstylesGlam Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
Shweta Singh
Shweta Singh
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

Sonam is amazing,experienced and very professional.She makes me looks exactly what I was looking for.she was able to make my makeup looks natural and elegant.I highly recommend Sonam, Thanku so much.

Recommended for:
Premium ProductsGlam MakeupNatural Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
AnubhutiMishra
AnubhutiMishra
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

Sonam is very professional and knowledgeable with cosmetics. She can recommend brands and colors that are right for you. She excels in professional application skills and also provides tips and tricks to clients. I highly recommend her services!"

Recommended for:
Quality of WorkPremium ProductsGlam Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
ShaliniSingh
ShaliniSingh
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

She was perfect to work with professional, funny and calming. More importantly she made me look and feel fabulous on the most important day of my lifeβ™₯️. I would recommend her (emphatically) to any bride!

Recommended for:
Quality of WorkPremium ProductsNatural Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
ishita mehta
ishita mehta
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

Sonam is an amazing MUA. She is really good at her work. She knowswhat is best for her clients. Her work is amazing, be it eye makeup, skin work, blending, everything. Totally recommend her for your big day :)

Recommended for:
Value for moneyQuality of WorkPremium Products
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
Mamta Tyagi
Mamta Tyagi
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

I highly recommend Sonam for Bridal and Party make-ups. She is extremely talented, friendly and take pride in her work which reflects in all her beautiful brides. she does not put her thoughts on you without understanding your wish and desire which makes her unique in terms of creating you the bride of your dreams. I wish her all the luck and success.

Recommended for:
Value for moneyPremium ProductsNatural Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
HimanshiMehta
HimanshiMehta
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

She is a great makeup artist who knows her way around customers *even with picky ones like me* that cakey feeling that one gets with heavy makeup wasn't there because of her skills and the great quality products she uses.I would absolutely recommend her.

Recommended for:
Quality of WorkPremium ProductsGlam Makeup
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.
Vanshika Chawla
Vanshika Chawla
5.0
Share

Reviewed 6 years 2 months ago

Sonam is an amazing makeup artist who knows how to doll up her bride according to her features and skin tone. She is very professional and caters to all the needs of a bride. I would definitely recommend having her on board for your big day! <3

Recommended for:
Quality of WorkProfessionalismPremium Products
Makeup By Sonam Chauhan
Thank you for your kind words.