write-reviewWrite A Reviewdownload-appDownload App
India's Favourite Wedding Planning Platform
All Cities
Reviews (5)
Share
Rating Distribution
5.05 reviews
5

5 reviews

4

0 reviews

3

0 reviews

2

0 reviews

1

0 reviews

Last Review Updated on 8 Apr 2026

Review Mehendi Firdouse

Rate Vendor*

Add Photos
Submit Review
Syed Rameez Ajju
Syed Rameez Ajju
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 months ago

I am absolutely blown away by the precision and creativity of Mehendi firdouse's work. The designs were incredibly intricate, and you can tell they take immense pride in every single stroke. Not only was the application flawless, but the stain also turned out deep and beautiful. If you’re looking for someone who treats Mehendi like a true art form, this is the artist for you..!

review-Mehendi Firdouse
SHAIK GULZHAR
SHAIK GULZHAR
5.0
Share

Reviewed 8 months ago

Clean work, lovely designs, and on-time service. Highly recommended

Munees M M
Munees M M
5.0
Share

Reviewed 8 months ago

I had a wonderful experience with this mehendi artist. The designs were elegant and customized exactly as I wanted. She uses quality henna, works very cleanly, and finishes on time. The color turned out dark and beautiful. Very professional and polite. I would definitely recommend her for weddings and special occasions.

Haseena Saheb
Haseena Saheb
5.0
Share

Reviewed 3 years 8 months ago

I think it was a great decision to call Najiya for my daughter’s wedding. It was absolutely stunning nd everyone loved it. Thankyou so much dear?

Amreen Khan
Amreen Khan
5.0
Share

Reviewed 3 years 8 months ago

Excellent and unique designs at a fair price and really loved it. Every one loves it thanku so much.

review-Mehendi Firdouse