write-reviewWrite A Reviewdownload-appDownload App
India's Favourite Wedding Planning Platform
All Cities
Reviews (71)
Share
Rating Distribution
5.071 reviews
5

71 reviews

4

0 reviews

3

0 reviews

2

0 reviews

1

0 reviews

Last Review Updated on 14 Sep 2022

Review Mylanchi by Najumunnisa

Rate Vendor*

Add Photos
Submit Review
Dr Anjali Raj Westwood
Dr Anjali Raj Westwood
5.0
Share

Reviewed 4 years ago

Najumunnisa and her team were absolutely fantastic! I loved my bridal mehendi. We worked together on a pattern that I had visualised for myself. All my guests loved their work as well. Thanks a lot!!

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much Anjali ❤️❤️❤️❤️😚😚😚
Gopika S Jayan
Gopika S Jayan
5.0
Share

Reviewed 4 years 9 months ago

I really really loooved her mehandi. Naju chechi was very friendly and her designs looked super awesome on my hand. It darkens really well and she patiently did mehandi for everyone at my place. Thankyou so much chechi and hats off to your dedication. Love, Gopika

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
Vidhya Radhakrishnan
Vidhya Radhakrishnan
5.0
Share

Reviewed 4 years 9 months ago

I really loved the mehndi! You are truly talented. Thank you Najumunnisa for being a part of my joy. Thank you for your patience. I would recommend Najumunnisa to anyone without a doubt.

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea 🥰🥰🥰
Deepa Madhavan
Deepa Madhavan
5.0
Share

Reviewed 4 years 10 months ago

It was too good. Designs were awsome and her patience and expertise is really appreciable.I will definitely recommend my friends and family to this really talented girl.

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea 💟💜💜♥️♥️♥️
Kavya Nair
Kavya Nair
5.0
Share

Reviewed 4 years 10 months ago

She was so friendly and exceptionally patient. Everyone loved the beautiful designs❤️❤️ Thank you so much chechi❤️

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜
Gowri Padmakumar Pillai
Gowri Padmakumar Pillai
5.0
Share

Reviewed 4 years 10 months ago

I had a great experience with Mylanchi by Najumunnisa. She is very professional and hardworking. Her designs are unique. I am very happy with her work. She always try to come up with different designs for every bride. I will recommend her. She made my day ❤️

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️♥️💖💖💖💖🧡🧡
Gautami Nair
Gautami Nair
5.0
Share

Reviewed 4 years 10 months ago

Had a great experience, Naju is accommodating as per your preference and very patient. True artist and the stain was dark till about 3-4 days after application as well.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ❣️❣️❣️❣️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜❣️❣️
Ramola N
Ramola N
5.0
Share

Reviewed 4 years 10 months ago

I had a wonderful experience with Naju chechi. She's so patient and does the designs exactly like we want! Her mylanchi is also of great quality and works really well for my sensitive skin. I'm very satisfied with her work and would recommend her to all!

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dear 🥰🥰🥰🥰💗💗💗
Anju A
Anju A
5.0
Share

Reviewed 4 years 10 months ago

I feel so fortunate to find Najuminnisa for my mehandi ! It was too comfortable to interact with her , was a really pleasant experience for me .She did a fabulous job...mehndi is undoubtedly great. she uses quality products, the design detailing was very good.she has magic in her hand. She is very calm, cooperative,and professional and yes i would strongly recommend Najuminnisa for mehendi .i absolutely loved her beautiful design... !! Amazing!! Keep going dear. Best wishes for you <3

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea 💖💜💜💜❤️❤️❣️❣️🧡🧡💕
Nirupama Nair
Nirupama Nair
5.0
Share

Reviewed 4 years 11 months ago

Najmunnissa did a wonderful job with my bridal mehendi. Her strokes are perfect, and she works with great precision. I showed her a design that I wanted to get done, and she executed it to perfection. Highly recommend her service!

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Shabna Shaji
Shabna Shaji
5.0
Share

Reviewed 4 years 11 months ago

Najumunnissa did my bridal mehandi, her designs are picture perfect and her skill in detailing is incredible. Best mehandi designer that I have ever come across. A great artist and a sensible human. I highly recommend her.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ❤️😍❤️❤️❤️❤️🧡🧡💜💜
Lakshmi Jayakumar
Lakshmi Jayakumar
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years ago

Naju is a very creative artist. She did my engagement mehendi.my mehendi had a lot of detailing and not even once did naju had to run and reapply the mehendi. She is very quick at her task too. She finished it much before the promised time. She took all our suggestions and is a very comfortable person to work with. The quality of mehendi is great. The colour came out perfectly well.

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ❤️😍❤️😍❤️❤️💜💜💜💜
Athira Kannan
Athira Kannan
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 1 month ago

Found her through Instagram and I’m glad I did. She was professional and made my hand look effortlessly pretty. Highly recommended ?

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️♥️♥️💗💗💗💗
SreelakshmiK. Zenith
SreelakshmiK. Zenith
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 1 month ago

Excellent work.... Truly professional, dedicated, organised.... would highly recommend. Friendly too....

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much sreelakshmi 💓💓💓💓💓💓
Lakshmi Suresh
Lakshmi Suresh
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 1 month ago

Fully Satisfied with her professional and perfect work. Infact I'm more confident for my big day. Super happy with my choice. All good wishes and thank you for such a beautiful work.❤️❤️

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Fathima NazeerPuthenveedu
Fathima NazeerPuthenveedu
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 1 month ago

Good dealings and nice work with reasonable price..Fully satisfied with the work and admits her devotion to the job❤️❤️

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️💜☺️💖💖💖💖
Asha A Nair
Asha A Nair
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 1 month ago

Excellent work.... Truly professional, dedicated, organised.... would highly recommend....

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ❤️😍❤️❤️❤️❤️
Nayana _44
Nayana _44
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 1 month ago

Excellent work. I absolutely loved how it turned out to be. Definetely recommend ?

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sreelakshmi Raj
Sreelakshmi Raj
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 1 month ago

I found this page from instagram, she had home service which was very useful.She was very patient in giving the mehendi the perfect finish.Her designs are also highly appreciated.I am very much satisfied with her work and would recommend her anyone without a doubt

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea 💓💓💓💓
NAZRIN NAZAR
NAZRIN NAZAR
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 2 months ago

Mashaallah.The work was awesome.everyone liked the work.The stain was excellent.the perfection is at its peak. Thank's a lot.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️💜
Assia Meharin
Assia Meharin
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 2 months ago

I am really happy and excited with my bridal mehandi.... Thanku for the work nejumunisa

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️💜
Aswathy Murali
Aswathy Murali
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 2 months ago

The mehendi work done by Naju chechi was just amazing. Every tiny detail made by her was really beautiful. I'm really happy that I chose her for my bridal mehendi. I would highly recommend her.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️💜💗💗💗💗
Afnitha
Afnitha
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 2 months ago

She is the best mehandi artist in Kochi, had a great experience?, Amazing designs at its perfection . Very clean and detailed work makes the mehandi looks so beautiful?.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea 💖💖💖💖💖💖
Filva Jasim
Filva Jasim
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 2 months ago

Najumunissa is highly professional in her work….Neat and excellent… would highly recommend!?

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️♥️💖💖💖💖
Nihal
Nihal
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 3 months ago

Fabulous work by the team. Had amazing ideas for design, were super fast and even entertained the kids by giving them Mehendi tattoos. Loved their hard work and dedication. Thank you for making my sister's wedding special. :) Right from the beginning till the end, the team was super friendly. They came completely prepared and were smiling till the end. Really enjoyed my sister's mehendi function because of their work. Would Highly recommend them.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Jaseela EM
Jaseela EM
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 3 months ago

It was just amazing . Every tiny details was just perfect.. She really deserves appreciation for her work. Wishing her all the very best ?.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️
Nitya VR
Nitya VR
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 4 months ago

Nice work Najumanisha. Good designs & good perfection. Really I like it very much. Best of luck dear.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ♥️♥️♥️♥️💖💖💖💖
Anjaly
Anjaly
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 4 months ago

I have come to know about Naju itha from my friend Meera. On her mylanchi occasion, we met. From that day till today I am a fan of her. It is not only because of her Mehandi. It is all about her Service, Character, punctuality, communication, and all. If we didn't like a design she is ready to change that. She is very flexible. She did my Mehandi on my Marriage. Everyone liked it very much. Thank you itha. You made my day more beautiful.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dear 💜💜💜💜
Anisha Vijayan
Anisha Vijayan
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 4 months ago

Thankyou so much for the awesome bridal mehendi done for my wedding. The design was too good and every single details of the art was so precise that the symmetwas mind blowing. I kept asking Najmunnisa that how do you keep the designs the priecise and she told she keeps practicing in her free time. All her hard work along with her natural talents really shows. Apart from the design, shes a really sweet person and it was very nice meeting her.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dear❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Divya Maheedharan
Divya Maheedharan
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 4 months ago

i am so happy with bridal mehendi done by Najumunnisa.she made complex designs with such perfection. it was fun unlimited with u guys by our side. would love u c u guys for ny future functions.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Devika Venugopal
Devika Venugopal
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 5 months ago

She is one of the most sweetest person i have ever met. Even though being an hour late for my appointment, she made no issues. Her work is very professional. Any design u show her, be sure that she can do it for u. She is very patient and costumer satisfaction is one think that is guaranteed of her. The ease with which she does complicated designs, leaves us in awe. Brilliant henna artist. Thank you itha. Had a good time during our appointment with lots of gossip, lots of fun.. Will definitely recommend to all my friends

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Silpa
Silpa
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 5 months ago

I'm so happy with the bridal mehandi work did by Najmunnisa..it was perfect and amazing..I'm really satisfied and I would highly recommend her..thanku so much dear❤...all the best?

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea 💖💖💖💖
Amrutha
Amrutha
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 5 months ago

Najumunnisa did a awesome work.. I can’t explain in words...every one specifically asked about my henna... she is a perfectionist and extremely talented.. its my best decision on my wedding.. I don’t know how to express my happiness.. thank you so much dear... you have a great future ahead.. keep going..all the best da

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Saliha
Saliha
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 5 months ago

Najumunnisa did a fantastic job in my bridal mehendhi.am really satisfied with her great job with unique and fabulous designs make everyone wondered. Here am with some images

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Murshida
Murshida
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 6 months ago

Najmunnisa did my bridal mehandi ! She did a great job . she is very sweet and friendly . Mehandi design is unique and beautiful . Everyone liked it very much . I will recommend her and You won’t regret for choosing her !

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea 💖💖
Anusree Sanjai
Anusree Sanjai
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 7 months ago

Naju chechi is extremely talented.She did my bridal mehendi and am so much happy.she made me really comfortable.I would recommend her for bridal mehendi.wishing her all the best

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ♥️♥️♥️
Vidya Gopidas
Vidya Gopidas
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 7 months ago

I found naju chechi via wedme app.she is a self caught mehandi artist and she is absolutely talented.the mehandi which she did for my wedding day was Stunning.and i got a lot of compliments from my friends and relatives for the mehandi.thanks to naju chechi.

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Kavya stephen
Kavya stephen
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 7 months ago

Everything about Najumunnisa was a true professional from all the interactions and the designs and final product. The work was done with a lot of precision and care. I loved every bit of the experience and my hands never looked more beautiful. Would definitely recommend her for future events. Thank you so much..?

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ♥️♥️♥️💜
Fathima Nazrin
Fathima Nazrin
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 8 months ago

I came across the mehandi designs of Najumunnisa on instagram and booked her for my bridal mehandi right away. Her designs are absolutely spectacular. My hands looked stunning in her design and can't thank her enough. AMD above everything its is so easy to spend all those hours with her. She is so friendly and warm with her clients and families. I would recommend Mylanchi by Najumunnisa to anyone without any second thoughts. Absolutely worth it.❤❤

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ♥️💜
Jayalakshmi Nair
Jayalakshmi Nair
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 8 months ago

Najumunnisa did an amazing job. She is a perfectionist and is extremely skilled to create intricate beautiful designs. She is very friendly and very easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend her.i just loved her work it was too good. Thank you so much dear ❤️?

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ♥️♥️♥️♥️💜
Sneha Nair
Sneha Nair
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 8 months ago

Naju chechi did an amazing work on my hands!!? she was there on time and even though we had a bit of issue in starting the event on time, she managed to do beautiful henna work on my and my family and finish on time and my henna looked absolutely amazing!!???

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ♥️💜
Gayatri Prakash
Gayatri Prakash
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 8 months ago

Najma is every bride's dream mehendi artist! She is talented and precise and her designs have a lot of character to them. She asks for your preferences and builds upon it. I loved how I could be around my friends and family while I was getting my mehendi done as she comes home and puts the designs. She is also a lovely person with alot of calm energy around her, which soothes you as well.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ♥️♥️♥️💜😍
Anusree Menon
Anusree Menon
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 9 months ago

I'm really happy that I chose Najmunissa for my big day. She did a fantastic job and my mehndi turned out to be more beautiful than what I expected. What I liked the most in her is that she asked me for any design preferences while booking itself and the design was that she did was exactly what I wanted...wishing you all the very best...keep up the good work

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ♥️💜😍😍
RAJESWARI P.K
RAJESWARI P.K
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 9 months ago

I was lucky enough to have Najumunnisa available for my wedding dates. She took all the care necessary for COVID -19. Her mehendi looks wonderful as if I was wearing ornaments, she gave detailed instructions on how to keep it dark so that I got full color on my wedding day! She was pleasant to work with & listened to all my requests.Definitely recommended to brides who are looking for an artist who puts out such beautiful work!?

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ♥️💜💜
Vandhana Nair
Vandhana Nair
4.5
Share

Reviewed 5 years 9 months ago

a talented girl and a perfectionist. she listens to all our requirements very patiently and delivers exactly what we want! I'm really glad to have chosen her.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ♥️ 💜😍
Nilufer Ansari
Nilufer Ansari
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 9 months ago

Really loved her work. She did the henna for me exactly like how I wanted. She is very comfortable to work with. Really loved her company. She is a perfectionist.

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ♥️💜💜♥️
Shikha Sharma
Shikha Sharma
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 9 months ago

Amazing work by Neju and her team. From being friendly to making sure of bride’s comfort they were a bundle of joy to work with. Loved them and their hard work.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ♥️♥️
devika raghuraj
devika raghuraj
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 9 months ago

The best I could ask for ❤️ I'm so glad that I chose Najmunnisa chechi for my wedding. She understood what I wanted and gave me the perfect Mehendi ? The attention to details were phenomenal. Thank you so much ❤️

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ♥️💜💜♥️♥️
Anu Psudhahar
Anu Psudhahar
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 10 months ago

Njaumumnisa work was excellent. Loved her intricate designing and patience. The quality of her work was outstanding. I got a perfect stain as well. Thanks a lot dear for making my special day all the more memorable.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
most welcome 🥰 and thank you so much for the review dea♥️♥️💜
VANI MR
VANI MR
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 10 months ago

naju chechi was so talented..her designs are very much elegant and also she won't feel as a stranger to us..I felt like my sister is doing my mehandi that much comfortable she was..we had a great time..I'm so happy with her.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ♥️💜💜💜♥️
Lakshmi Nair
Lakshmi Nair
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 10 months ago

Naju chechi did an amazing art work on my hands and I got a fantastic mehandi stain for my Engagement function! I would totally recommend her❣️ If ur a bride looking out for mehandi just go for her work ❤️❤️❤️

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ♥️💜💜
Rafeena
Rafeena
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 11 months ago

Iam really happy, najumunisa did a fabulous job for my wedding mehandi.she is a perfectionist and very talented mehandi designer.very friendly person. All the best

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ♥️♥️💜
Ansana K.F
Ansana K.F
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 11 months ago

I was so flattered by the mehandi design, loved it. Mehandi design are very unique and fabulous.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank u so much dea ♥️
Fathima Nesly
Fathima Nesly
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 11 months ago

It was a wonderful experience.She made me feel so friendly and adorned my hands with her beautiful designs.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️💜
Gopika Menon
Gopika Menon
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 11 months ago

I had an amazing experience with najumunnisa. My wedding was during the lock down in May and I never expected to get a mehendi artist in the first place, but luckily she was really professional and showed up. My skin is usually sensitive but her home made cones are very good and they leave a really dark stain. Also she's nice and jovial and all my family loved to have her around before the wedding. In conclusion, if you're looking for a good mehendi artist in and around kochi, she's your pick!

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️♥️💜
Lakshmi
Lakshmi
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 11 months ago

Najmunisa did a fabulous job for my wedding mehandi. She was so patiently listen to me and also She was sharing tips, how to make this more darker and all. I always recommend her. Great job.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea 🥰💜🧡
Manasi
Manasi
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 11 months ago

Had a wonderful experience with Najumunnisa for my mehandi function.She and her team created beautiful and unique designs for my cousins and friends..wishing her all the very best

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️💜💜💜
ShanibaMoideen
ShanibaMoideen
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 11 months ago

Just one word, wow!!! Just amazing. Such clean and detailed work. We exactly got the work we wanted. Thank you so much Neju for making my daughter's engagement day special. Keep up the good work.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much itha🧡♥️♥️
Ameena sali
Ameena sali
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 11 months ago

I had an amazing experience with Mylanchi by Najumunnisa.. I would really thank her for my gorgeous stain... Each and every design was perfect and it was looking great...I would recommend this wonderful professional henna designer to all those who need perfect and adorable stains...

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️♥️💜
Fathima Filwa
Fathima Filwa
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 11 months ago

It is a must experience to get your henna stain by Mylanchi by Najumunnisa. We got our hands adorned within no time. Absolutely loved each and every stroke. I do suggest this to everyone who wish to beautifully get their mehendi done.

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️💜
abhirami venu
abhirami venu
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 11 months ago

I really had a great time with Najumunnisa ,she did an amazing work for my sister's mehandi. She is super talented and has a lot of intricate and interesting designs.She is also very friendly and comfortable to be with...I would highly recommend her to everyone.. Wishing her all the very best..❤️

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️
DIBIYA 22
DIBIYA 22
4.5
Share

Reviewed 5 years 11 months ago

I had the best experience with her. Always wished to have a customized designed and she made exactly what I want. many asked about my mehandi. so I would surely suggest her to anyone.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️
nafiya asharaf
nafiya asharaf
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 11 months ago

She is an awesome mehandi artist especially her design perfection and neatness. She did an amazing job for my engagement. I am truly satisfied sistah for done such a marvelous work for me.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️
Ananta Purkayastha
Ananta Purkayastha
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 11 months ago

She did mehendi for my best friend wedding, and it was on the best gift I could give her and she made it possible. I'm personally happy with her and her creations, she's fantastic artist

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️
AnjithaTK
AnjithaTK
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 11 months ago

She did my bridal mehandi and it was absolutely gorgeous.perfection is her thing.I just showed some reference pictures to show how i wanted it to be. But she did more beautifully than that. She is the best option.And she has her own mehandi cones too. One of the best decisions i made for my wedding day? Highly recommended ?

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️♥️
Dhanya Venugopal
Dhanya Venugopal
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 11 months ago

Nejumunissa did my sister's bridal mehandi.It was awesome,she did it so well and colour came out to be too good. The design was very stylish and she did it so perfectly.

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️♥️💜
arya jayan
arya jayan
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 11 months ago

I am really happy that I got her for doing the bridal Mehandi for my sister.... She was really awesome... I'm really wondered about her patience, I really appreciate that.... She did it all with her passion and commitment... The design was absolutely superb?... I'm can suggest her to anyone without any doubt..? words are not enough to appreciate her...✨

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️ ♥️♥️
Rukzana Rasheed
Rukzana Rasheed
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 11 months ago

I am really happy, proud and still excited when I see the pictures of mehandi on my hands and when I think about those days. My selection was not bad. I salute her for her patience and detailings. She is one of the best in town. I made me really comfortable. The organic cones she made were really good. They gave colourful stain and it lasted for over a week. We also bought some cones from her.

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️♥️💜
Fathima Nazrin
Fathima Nazrin
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 11 months ago

najuminissa did my bridal henna and i must say it was just amazing?Every tiny details was just perfect.She is the such a gem and have really good patience and she know how to make a bride comfortable.Choosing her for doing my bridal henna was the best best decision i took and she dint let me down .Wishing her to achieve greater heights.All the best dear?

Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️♥️♥️
Megha Sankar
Megha Sankar
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 11 months ago

Najumunnisa did a great work for my wedding mehandi. She is an extremely talented person. She is really devoted to this field. She really deserves appreciation for her work. Her designs are really amazing. Wishing her all the very best.

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea 🥰💜
Neha Sasi
Neha Sasi
5.0
Share

Reviewed 5 years 11 months ago

Najumunnisa did an amazing job with my bridal mehandi. She is a perfectionist and is extremely skilled to create intricate beautiful designs. She is very friendly and very easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend her. Wishing her all the very best :)

review-Mylanchi by Najumunnisareview-Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
Mylanchi by Najumunnisa
thank you so much dea ♥️♥️💜😍