Last Review Updated on 3 Jul 2026

Reviewed 2 months ago
I purchased my wedding cards from this shop, and unfortunately, my experience was extremely disappointing. Initially, the staff—particularly the two brothers managing the shop—were courteous and welcoming. However, their behavior changed significantly after receiving full payment. The pricing was not transparent. They initially communicated one set of charges for printing but later imposed significantly higher costs. Additionally, they charged extra even for minor corrections in the wedding card content, which was not informed in advance. They did not honor the commitments made at the beginning of the transaction. Their customer service was highly unprofessional, and at times, their responses were rude and inappropriate when we requested reasonable modifications or clarifications. This lack of basic courtesy and respect towards customers was very concerning. The quality of the final product was also unsatisfactory. The cards delivered did not match what was promised. There were issues such as improper gum application, poor alignment, and overall finishing defects, making the cards prone to damage. Regarding the individuals: Raj Kumar initially appeared polite but later displayed very unprofessional behavior, including speaking harshly to customers after payment was made. Shubham attempted to justify or cover up these issues rather than resolving them, often presenting misleading explanations. He tried to cover up the mistakes and often attempted to manipulate the situation rather than resolve issues honestly. These two brothers are among the biggest scammers in the wedding card business, deceiving customers through their dishonest practices. I also observed instances where they appeared to discuss ways to charge additional amounts from other customers, which raises serious concerns about their business practices. This entire experience caused significant stress during an already important and sensitive time in my life—wedding preparations. Due to these issues, I am considering filing a formal consumer complaint and escalating the matter to the appropriate authorities, supported by the bills and payment proofs I have. I strongly advise others to exercise caution before choosing this shop for wedding cards. Important occasions like weddings deserve reliable and transparent service, which was unfortunately lacking here. I have attached the billing details for reference in Google Review. Notably, proper invoices for printing were not provided, and charges were written arbitrarily. Overall, I am extremely dissatisfied with the service and would not recommend this shop. Even a one-star rating does not adequately reflect the poor experience I had. After experiencing these issues, we feel that their positive reviews may be coming from known associates rather than genuine customers. Most customers seem to have had a negative experience with them.

Reviewed 7 years 10 months ago
I am Ramesh, I have ordered 600 cards for the wedding of my daughter. they pretend as if they are wholesalers but actually not. I had a bad experience with them, they say no bargaining and take full amount and they suggest a printer AJ printer. they are all hand to hand, for printing he had charged Rs 4500 for 600 cards and cards Rs 9200/- not good quality printing. while delivering the card they had given 23 cards less. due to heavy traffic I could not count, when I have reached home and counted on curiosity 23 cards were less. when I have inquired the shop keeper he blames it on printer and printer on shopkeeper. further the printer promised to deliver the balance but he did not. this is one type of organized looting, both shop keeper and the printer are one. because I had little time I have counted. imagine people ordering at last moment and in thousands, these couple may loot 10-15% or more. Their behavior in the shop also very casual and they sell like they are giving free cards without taking money. please be careful, even Kingofcards are also from these fellows. Do not go to this shop for God sake, they are not loyal.
Reviewed 7 years 10 months ago
Very good quality cards and at a great price I suggest best shop in the city




Reviewed 10 years 9 months ago
<p>Pathetic service, poor card quality, if u give feedback they dont even care a damn. Pls avoid, Horrible service</p>
Nakoda Cards
please give your order number