write-reviewWrite A Reviewdownload-appDownload App
India's Favourite Wedding Planning Platform
All Cities
Reviews (4)
Share
Rating Distribution
5.04 reviews
5

4 reviews

4

0 reviews

3

0 reviews

2

0 reviews

1

0 reviews

Last Review Updated on 3 Jun 2026

Review Aishh Artistry

Rate Vendor*

Add Photos
Submit Review
Averin Jebina
Averin Jebina
5.0
Share

Reviewed 4 months ago

I got a light weight elegant finish for my party look makeover with Aishh Artistry 🩷

Mano Anandhi
Mano Anandhi
5.0
Share

Reviewed 4 months ago

I did my bridesmaid makeover from Aishh artistry She discussed everything before the event Her work was very clean and perfect I felt really comfortable with her work

Divya Dharshini M
Divya Dharshini M
5.0
Share

Reviewed 4 months ago

I got my engagement makeover done by Aishh Artistry and I'm absolutely in love with the results! The makeup was long-lasting and stayed perfect throughout the entire event. What impressed me most was the price, her package is affordable and also she was very kind. Highly recommend Aishh Artistry for any special occasion! ✨

Lathikashini Lathikashini
Lathikashini Lathikashini
5.0
Share

Reviewed 4 months ago

I had the most amazing experience with Aishh Artistry for my wedding makeup. From the trial session to the wedding day, everything was handled professionally and with great attention to detail. The makeup looked flawless, natural, and elegant, enhancing my features without making me look overdone. What impressed me the most was how well my makeup stayed fresh throughout the entire event, despite the long hours, lights, and photography sessions. The hairstyle, saree draping, and overall bridal look exceeded my expectations. I received countless compliments from family and friends, and the photos turned out absolutely beautiful. If you're looking for a talented, friendly, and reliable bridal makeup artist, I highly recommend Aishh Artistry. Thank you for making me feel confident, beautiful, and special on one of the most important days of my life.