Last Review Updated on 29 Jan 2024

Reviewed 2 years 8 months ago
Passionate and great artist... Reasonable rate and ? output... Using amazing organic cones... Staining is stunning.... Patience to respond to client's needs, gentle and kind artist... Best artist in madurai city...

Reviewed 2 years 8 months ago
Very satisfying work.... Very creative and attractive.... What I need she fulfill with her's work...?

Reviewed 3 years ago
Perfect designs suitable for Occassion..i am very much satisfied her work..Thank you so much

Reviewed 3 years 1 month ago
Superb...beautiful designs and lovely experience with her work... definitely recommend to all.... fantastic......henna fashion....

Reviewed 3 years 6 months ago
Thank you so much ka Super mehandi

Reviewed 3 years 7 months ago
Shobana was very sweet and polite. Loved her work. She made sure i was very comfortable with the entire process. She understood my needs n delivered the designs just the way i want it. The after stains are very good n organic ❤️.



Reviewed 3 years 11 months ago
Very satisfied mehandi art.Awesome work. I would like to refer henna fashion for everyone. I am very happy ?

Reviewed 4 years 7 months ago
I'm happy that I chosen you for my occassion very much satisfied with your work and the way you replicated the same designs as I have shown you, very happy with that, such a smooth service you have given.

Reviewed 4 years 7 months ago
Beautiful design..using organic product is attract me..Thank u for ur wonderful service..?

Reviewed 4 years 7 months ago
Beautiful design..using organic product is attract me..Thank u for ur wonderful service..?

Reviewed 4 years 9 months ago
Beautiful mehandi designs......sweet and humble service.....satisfied work....I love it ...

Reviewed 4 years 11 months ago
The work was amazing,very professional. Like the design. Reasonable, have lot of options for the design.

Reviewed 5 years 3 months ago
It is looking gorgeous and marvellous. I experienced with henna fashion and made my day happy.

Reviewed 5 years 4 months ago
Absolutely loved it and also made my day extra special I had a great experience with Henna fashion

Reviewed 5 years 9 months ago
I would like to refer Henna Fashion for everyone☺️☺️.. Customized designs with affordable price.. very creative.. keep moving..

Reviewed 5 years 9 months ago
I would recommend Henna Fashion to all sort of celebrations. Budget friendly, customised and flawless designs. Always trying something new. Keep going!

Reviewed 5 years 9 months ago
They satisfy the needs of the customer Experienced person handing every kind .

Reviewed 5 years 9 months ago
Perfect mehandi designs with good customer relationship...best suite for all your ocassion.