write-reviewWrite A Reviewdownload-appDownload App
India's Favourite Wedding Planning Platform
All Cities
Reviews (3)
Share
Rating Distribution
5.03 reviews
5

3 reviews

4

0 reviews

3

0 reviews

2

0 reviews

1

0 reviews

Last Review Updated on 22 Sep 2023

Review Humera Mehendi Artist

Rate Vendor*

Add Photos
Submit Review
Mohammadi Tahira
Mohammadi Tahira
5.0
Share

Reviewed 3 years ago

Excellency begins with her designs ? An extraordinary mehendi artist with reasonable price Made my every occasion a special one

review-Humera Mehendi Artist review-Humera Mehendi Artist
Humera Ashraf
Humera Ashraf
5.0
Share

Reviewed 3 years ago

Humera is wonderful and talented artist I just want to say you a big thank you. Humera . you made my day It was a superb mehendi and I got lots of compliments.so is any one looking for a mehendi artist in Bangalore there none another than Humera mehndi artist she is the best...

Umme habiba
Umme habiba
5.0
Share

Reviewed 3 years ago

Humera is such a talented artist. Magic in her hands truly....I have almost experienced 7 to 8 artists around me but my life time favorite will always be humera Mehendi Artist. Strongly recommend her.