Last Review Updated on 2 Aug 2026

Reviewed 2 months ago
Divya did my makeup for all 4 events and I honestly loved every look .❤️ She understood exactly what I wanted and made me feel so comfortable throughout .Makeup looked - Beautiful Felt super lightweight Stayed on all day perfectly Highly recommend Revamp Makeover by Divya ✨

Reviewed 5 months ago
Had an amazing experience with her for our wedding! Not only is she an expert bridal makeup artist, but she is equally talented when it comes to groom’s makeup as well. She did a fantastic job on my husband’s look—clean, polished, and perfect for the big day. On top of that, she was incredibly helpful, kind, and so easy to work with throughout the process. Highly recommended for both brides and grooms!

Reviewed 3 months ago
Had a wonderful experience with Divya Didi! She is talented, professional, and made me feel comfortable throughout the process. The makeup was flawless, long-lasting, and exactly how I wanted it. I received so many compliments and felt beautiful all day. Highly recommend her services!



Reviewed 7 months ago
Amazing Makeup Artist from Pushkar.I booked Divya for my wedding and she is just amazing! 🤍 She is so polite, calm and understands exactly what you want. My makeup looked flawless and stayed perfect throughout the event. I got so many compliments! Highly recommend her❤️




Reviewed 8 months ago
Had an amazing experience with Divya from Revamps by Divya for my wedding makeup! She did an incredible job, making me feel like a queen. Super professional, understood exactly what I wanted, and delivered beyond expectations. Highly recommend! 😊 On the other hand, the saree draping service wasn't up to the mark. Maybe they can work on improving that part.



Reviewed 8 months ago
Divya did my makeup for two events, an evening sangeet and a wedding day, and I absolutely loved both looks. She created two completely different styles, each perfectly suited to the occasion. The makeup was flawless, long-lasting, and looked beautiful in person as well as in pictures. She is calm, professional, and truly understands how to enhance natural features. Highly recommend her!

Reviewed 8 months ago
I had an amazing experience with Divya! She is extremely talented, professional, and truly understands how to enhance natural beauty. My makeup was flawless, long-lasting, and exactly how I envisioned it. She paid great attention to detail and made me feel completely comfortable throughout the process. received so many thanks to her wonderful work. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a skilled and reliable makeup artist.”




Reviewed 10 months ago
Hi Divya I wanted to thank you for the amazing looks you have created on me for my sister's wedding. It was exactly as I Imagined and also were complementing my outfits perfectly well. Thank you soo much, I just love your work. 🤗❤️




Reviewed 1 year 3 months ago
My experience with Divya was nothing short than exhillarating, magical , her craft in her work is beyond words, I simply loved her work and how she would herself suggest unique looks and makeup details, making my every function look different and heart warming, she also went an extra mile to convert my earing into Tikka, would love to get a makeup again with Divya in future, highly recommended.

Reviewed 1 year 7 months ago
I had the pleasure to have Divya as our makeup artist at the wedding. She was professional and knew her craft well. I would definitely recommend her and the team for your occasion.




Reviewed 1 year 7 months ago
Excellent service by Divya Ma'am and the quality of her service is phenomenal.She is a great Makeup artist




Reviewed 1 year 7 months ago
Makeup by Divya was just perfect as I wanted it to b… I ws wearing the makeup fr the whole day but neither it went cakey nor was it dull… it wsn’t loud either just giving me the no makeup natural look… Thankyou very much Divya it ws a grt experience with u…?




Reviewed 1 year 7 months ago
Wow ....just looking like a wow Makeup done by Divya di nd team ....1st time it was great experience for me her makeup was natural.. elegant....and her nature is superb .. Coprative..... thnq di Hme sundar se or sundar bnane ke liye ?




Reviewed 1 year 8 months ago
I recently had the pleasure of working with Divya(revampz_makeoversbydivya), and I can confidently say that their talent and professionalism are unmatched. From the moment we started, they made me feel completely comfortable and understood exactly the look I wanted to achieve. I would highly recommend Divya(revampz_makeoversbydivya) to anyone looking for a talented and professional makeup artist, whether it’s for a wedding, photoshoot, or any special occasion.




Reviewed 2 years 1 month ago
lam very happy that i chose Divya (revampz_makeoversbydivya) for my wedding and engagement makeup. She did an amazing job. She asked me about my preferences and suggested hair and makeup on her own. She was on time for both my occasions. Highly recommended.. Book her without any doubt.

Reviewed 2 years 1 month ago
"Completely in love with @revampz_makeoversbydivya! ? My makeup was just perfect, and I felt so beautiful. Can't wait to book another session! #NaturalBeauty"

Reviewed 2 years 1 month ago
Divya is an amazing make up artist. she made me looked exactly how i imagined. after weeks of searching a good makeup artist for my big day one day i found ayushi and this was probably my best decision that i chose her for my makeup if you like subtle makeup and not to do too much with your face then i would suggest that Divya fits the role perfectly. Love you your work revampz_ makeoversbydivya




Reviewed 2 years 1 month ago
Divya is by far one of the best choices l've made for the wedding. She's extremely kind and patient and listens to what you want the makeup to be like and delivers on that. She'll make the look as natural and as you as possible and gives out gorgeous results She's got a brilliant crew, who are equally skilled in saree draping and hair. Being a first timer with sarees and makeup, i've loved every minute of it, just because of how amazing she and the team had worked and their results. Thank you so much revampz_makeoversbydivya !! Love always
