30+ Couple Entry Songs For Your Reception!
BY Sakshi Saxena | 25 Nov, 2017
Of course, your entry together as Mr and Mrs on the Reception should be with a lot of fanfare and drama, and we got just the right songs for the job! You have made all your entries and it is time for your last entry, and you want to make sure that your last entry turns out to be the best. You want to be remembered for your last move.
Whether you're a romantic, fun, serious or even quirky couple, there's something here for everyone!
Image via Cupcake Productions
ROMANTIC BOLLYWOOD SONGS
You are about to start a life together and you really wish to romanticize the last day of your wedding celebrations, you want to walk in the room on some of the best romantic songs from Bollywood. You surely are looking for some great couple entry songs, so here we are with some handpicked songs for you:
- Tera Hua from the movie Loveyatri by Atif Aslam, the music just so soothing and lyrics so beautiful, yes, you belong to your loved one and would love to celebrate it.
- Dil Ibadat a reprise version by Anjul Joshi has all the romantic vibes and feels, play this music for your entry and see how the mood sets in the environment!
- Sanam Re from the movie Sanam Re by the one and only Arijit Singh could be a song to enter in the hall with your better half. This song is completely romantic, beautiful and a song apt for your entry.
- Mai Rahu ya na Rahu by Armaan Malik is the one song that would make your entry super special and completely romantic. You can enter on its romantic beats and lyrics.
- Mere Bina from the movie Crook by Nikhil Dsouza with lyrics so relatable and completely romantic vibes could be a piece of music to feel loved and romantic for your couple entry on your reception.
- Tum Ho Mera Pyar from the movie Haunted is a song with absolute love and charm right in the music and vibe of it.
- Humsafar from the movie Badrinath ki Dulhaniya is a romantic song for all the millennial couples.
- Enna Sona from the movie Ok Jaanu is a song with all the perfection and everything you look for your great entry!
- Samjhawan from Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya could be another song with all the romantic vibes you look for in a song to make your entry beautiful and romantic.
- Tum Hi Ho from Aashiqui 2 says everything you want to say to your better half, with the lyrics perfect to dedicate to your loved one and just tell them that they are the one in your life!
- Raabta from Agent Vinod has soothing music and great lyrics completely made for your love story, play it and walk in the room holding hands and start a new chapter together on your reception.
- Agar Tum Saath Ho from Tamasha says out loud the message you want to convey to your better half with all the love and affection.
BOLLYWOOD SONGS WITH FUN BEATS
Reception is the last function and don’t you want to have fun and tap your feet on some fun beats from Bollywood. Yes, you definitely want to do that and we are here to help you in knowing the type of songs you can have a fun entry on your Reception day.
- Poster Lagwa do from Luka Chuppi could be a perfect couple song for your reception with lyrics and peppy beats to shout out loud for your love!
- Morni Banke from Badhaai Ho is a hit song with its peppy beats could be song perfect for your couple entry song on your reception.
- Tareefan from Veere Di Wedding is a song best to dedicate your wife because yes, compliments are never enough! So what are you waiting? Play this song to enter the room with your better half on your reception.
- Nashe Si Chadh Gayi from the Movie Befikre has the pep and fun to beat up your entry on your reception.
- Cutiepie from the movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is a fun song to welcome your other half with love, after all, (s)he is the cutie-pie of your life!
- Gud Naal from the movie Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga is a song filled with fun and beats to tap your fun and enter the room with all the craziness.
- Kala Chashma from Baar Baar Dekho is a song great for your fun entry and a song perfect for your wedding reception party.
- Kar Gayi Chull from Kapoor & Sons has all the fun element and the lyrics are great for your fun and something light after days of celebration! After all, you want your reception party to be lit!
- Pehli Baar from Dil Dhadakne Do could be a song to explain your love story just too perfectly! Don’t you think that reception could be a day to summarize how things were the first time you saw and met!
- Tune Mari Entriyaan from Gunday is a song for your Mrs to let her know how her entry in your life has changed or girls you can too dedicate this piece to your Mr and let him know about the excitement in your heart with his entry in your life.
- Subah Hone Na De from Desi Boyz one peppy song to light up the night and mood on your reception.
- Gulaabo from Shaandaar is a song apt for your couple entry and have a fun time with its beats to have a fun night with your better half.
- Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai from Khoobsurat could be a perfect song to start the journey of your married life, so why not start the ‘party’ life with your better half on your reception and enter like a power couple!
- Uff Teri Ada from Karthik Calling Karthik is that one song right at the back of our heads, but it can never get out of our heads and this could be a song perfect for your couple entry.
It is your day and it has to be special, you must have a song that means everything to you and describes your love story. Well, here are a few:
- Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars is a romantic song perfect to dedicate your person and just make way your hall as a romantic couple on your reception.
- Lights Down Low by MAX ft. Gnash has beautiful music and oh! The lyrics are just amazing, so yes you have got one song.
- I like me better by Lauv is a song perfectly describing how beautifully your other half completes you and you just like yourself better with them. Well, that’s the truth so why not pick up this song?
- Sucker by the Jonas Brothers, a perfect song to revive your childhood crush on Jonas Brothers and have a fun enter with your love and walk down the room on the reception.
- Can't Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake, because you can’t stop the feeling of excitement, happiness and what not to start a new life with the love of your life on your reception!
- I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas could be that one couple entry song for the reception as you know that your night’s going to be a good night!
- Without You by David Guetta feat. Usher is one song to feel all the chills of the beginning of your new life!
- Marry You by Bruno Mars is a perfect romantic song for your couple entry on your reception.
- All Of Me by John Legend is that one romantic song that could be perfect for all the times. Another song perfectly crafted for your reception entry.
- Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran is a great song with all the romantic beats and lyrics and could be that one song for your couple entry.
- The Trip (web series) title song has really soothing beats, music, rhythm with a mix of EDM could be the one song to enter with your other half. The entry becomes great because it has everything you need in a song.
OLD IS GOLD
We all have a special place for old songs and it definitely is reliving your old times. Here are a few songs you can groove from the old times.
- Aaj Kal Tere Mere Pyaar ke Charche from the movie Brahmachari (1968) is a song you would love to enter. Yes, everyone has got the news about your love story so why not enter on a song with lyrics so apt! Your parents would be happy too!
- Ek Ajnabee Haseena Se a remake of the old song from the movie Ajnabee could be a song as you can easily feel close to. A song speaking your love story out loud, what else do you need?
- Pehla Nasha from the movie Jo Jeeta Wahi Sikandar could be that one song to revive your school time memory, your college romance.
- Mangalayam from the movie Saathiya is something from your childhood or probably your teen and is one song we all listened to.
- Tu Aashiqui Hai from Jhankaar Beats could be a song you can enter with your better half.
- Behke Behke from the movie Aisha has a piece of music with peppy beats and could be a song you can enter dancing in the hall with your partner.
Punjabi songs can never go wrong any day and you wouldn’t wish to walk in the room on some really cool music and be the lit couple in your whole friend circle and family too.
- Na Ja by Pav Dharia is a great peppy Punjabi song, with lyrics just too right and you can absolutely relate to each and every line of the song!
- Illegal Weapon by Jasmine Sandlas Feat. Garry Sandhu is a song with beats not to miss and you wish to enter in the room in the most rocking way!
- Funk by Pav Dharia is another song with all the fun Punjabi beats that can make your entry great!
- Lamberghini by The Doorbeen Feat Ragini is a fun Punjabi song, an apt song to describe your car love story if you have any! *Wink!*
- Mere Wala Sardar by Jugraj Sandhu is a song to enter and just make some moves for your hubby. The lyrics are just too fine.
- High Heels Te Nachche by Meet Bros ft. Jaz Dhami and Yo Yo Honey Singh from Ki & Ka as we said that reception has to be fun and celebrating and this song is that one happy and fun song to enter and learn some actions to imitate about how high your wife ends up wearing heels!
- Angreji Beat by Gippy Grewal and Yo Yo Honey Singh is that one (g)old song to enter and yes if your wife really loves and grooves on English songs, voila! You just got a song.
Well, we guess, you just found a big list of some awesome reception couple entry songs. Go ahead and just show your friends the love for each other and steal all the limelight, cause that’s what your day is all about.
Find vendors in your budget for all your wedding needs, Download the WedMeGood app now.