This Couple Had The Craziest Ideas At Their Wedding! *Including An LED Pyjama After-Party!
BY Sakshi | 11 Sep, 2019 | 2699 views | 3 min read
We love a wedding with some nice and unique ideas, and this one had just that- Bhumi and Mohil's Goa wedding looked like so much fun, and had some adorable ideas which everyone can take inspiration from! From cool entries to a pyjama after-party post the wedding, this wedding was all about amazing ideas! Take a look as we break them down with every function!
The Mehendi was the first event at the wedding, and it had some super cute ideas in store for the guests! Here is a gist of what all they implemented, which sounds and looked like so much fun!
- Couple Bubble entry to “Tune Mari Entriyan” in matching green outfits
- A 'Sharab Di Gaddi' bar
- Customized bar menu and bar glasses/cups
- A Rickshaw Photobooth
- Garba Event at the Mehendi
- Gane wala/ Games like Beer Pong, Jenga, Snakes & Ladders
- Photobooth with tyres, crates and genda phool.
- Real flower jewellery
- Matching outfits for the couple with same colour and work.
- Bindi and Bangle Bar
- Mohil’s beer shower with friends after Haldi with Chocolate sauce, Haldi and Ketchup!
- Gola/corn/candyfloss/candybar for the kids.
- Bindi and Bangle bar for favours.
- Spotlight entry to 'Hotel Room' by Pitbull - as the wedding venue was Holiday Inn Resort.
- LED screen with #theBRIDE, #theCOUPLE for the first dance and bridal solo.
- Dance props for everyone
- LED rings/ glasses and bowties!
- Bar funnels
- Bridesmaid entry with Nephew holding the signboard under a flower chaddar - “Nachdi Phira Shutterdown version” song
- ATV groom entry with smoke bombs and moneygun
- Balloon Varmala
- Personalised bridal mehendi
- Beach wedding and Sunset pheras
- Coconut water as refreshment for the guests.
- Fireworks exit
- Decor - fairylight backdrop with 'We decided on forever'
- Cake - (Mr and Mrs Dharia) and Champagne toast
- Live music
- Cold pyros entry to 'Gazab ka hai din'
- Minimum to no decor
- LED light sticks with hashtags “BhumiIsOneInAMohilion”
- Matching LED PJS that said Chamiya (bride) and Chhaila (groom) - that was one of our first dance songs at the sangeet that we danced to the night before.
- Entry song was “Chamiya” from Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge with LED sticks in our hands
- Shots only bar menu for the after party. Customised shot names - based on sibling names, wedding location, Friend group’s name, instagram name. (THIS WAS A SURPRISE FOR EVERYBODY!). Everybody was so shocked and happy.
We wanted something local as this was a destination wedding. We decied on Cashews of two varieties from Gai Kajus (Goa) - Salted and Chili Lime - Reason why I picked this place was because they donated a share of the proceeds to Gai Foundation for the cows.
Vendors: Bridal Outfits: House Puja and Sangeet: Roopkala ; Mehendi and Haldi Outfit: Customised; Wedding: Studio AV by Gaurav & Nitesh , Kolkata; Groom's Outfits: Mehendi and Sangeet: Telons ; Haldi and Wedding: Customised; LED PJs: Customized by Majama Pajama; Make Up Artist and Hairstylist: The Glam House , Mumbai; Mehendi Artist: Misba, Goa; Bartenders: The Wedding Bartenders (TWB), Mumbai; Graphic Designers: Dot Badges, Mumbai; Venue: Holiday Inn Resort, Goa; Decor: Dawn to Dusk, Goa; Wedding Planner: Mpire Weddings ; Photography: Rahul de Cunha Pictures .