Bangalore Wedding With The Bride In A Pink & Yellow Kanjivaram
BY Aakanksha | 13 Nov, 2019 | 5425 views | 2 min read
Yellow and pink are gorgeous bridal colours and Sneha's Kanjivaram is proof. She looked radiant at her wedding in this classic colour combination and it was a perfect bridal look. From the jewellery, to the hair accessories, everything was on point with her bridal look.Manan Photography shot this wedding with finesse and the pictures, from bridal portraits to the shots captured of the rituals, are just perfect. Scroll down and see for yourself!
Meet Sneha & Manish
From The Bride:
It was a typical South Indian wedding with a lot of people and lots of rituals. But we did have a lot of fun with all of our families.
RadhaKrishna Kalyana Mantapa. It was a very spacious venue and could accommodate a lot of people. It was clean and well maintained as well.
Shreeya Pawar Makeup Studio. She was amazing. She knew what exactly I wanted and she made me look like a dream. My wedding wouldn’t be the same without her!
Manan Photography - The pictures are stunning. They have captured all our emotions and our memories in the best possible way.
Nazwa- she did an amazing job with my mehendi. And the stain was prefect.
Mohammed Omair Designed all the clothes that Manish wore. He was intuitive and such a perfectionist. He knew what exactly would look good and gave us a lot of good suggestions. In the end he made Manish so handsome.
1. Jade by MK for my reception This piece was stunning and it made me look so beautiful.
2. Kanchipuram Saree from Prakash Silks for my Muhurtham. Again this was so so beautiful, I couldn’t imagine a better saree.
3. Soumya Nandivada for my Cocktail dress. Simply loved how light and effortless it look.
4. Bhuvi did all my blouses. She did such an amazing job with the embroidery and the fitting as well.
5. My Mehendi outfit was from Kalki( the skirt) and bhuvi did my blouse.
Vendors: Venue: RadhaKrishna Kalyana Mantapa; Makeup Artist: Shreeya Pawar Makeup & Hair Artist ; Photographer: Manan Photography ; Bridal Outfits: Prakash Silks, Kanchipuram (Muhurtham),Soumya Nandivada (Cocktail), Jade by Monica and Karishma (Reception), Kalki Fashion (Mehendi); Mehendi Artist: Mehndi by Nazwa ; Groomwear: Mohammed Omair