8 Fusion Songs That Will Make Your Sangeet Playlist Pop! *Hinglish Songs #FTW
BY Apoorva | 01 Sep, 2016 | 1434 views | 2 min read
Photo by Artfoto Studios
Fusion is everywhere in weddings today. Be it fusion- food (vodka pani puris anyone?) or even lehengas. But fusion in music is pretty damn cool especially if you plug in a few songs in your sangeet. We bring you the top 8 Hindi-English fusion songs that will set your sangeet stage on fire!
1. For the Groom and the groomsmen! By Penn Masala
Tonight (I’m Lovin’ You) / Dilliwaali Girlfriend - Penn Masala
2. Bride and the bridesmaids performance can blow the audience’s minds away with this one!
Super Bass Mix / Chaiyya Chaiyya by Arjun
3. All friends together! We love the way it builds up…
Titanium, We Found Love, Pyar Ke Pal and Without You
4. Couples Song!
Little Things/Jeena Jeena by Sharmistha Deb
5. For that ultimate grand finale to your sangeet! You can actually have multiple groups coming in and doing this amazinggg song!
The Bollywood Breakdown by Penn Masala
6. To dance with bae!
A Thousand Years/ Raabta by Vaibhavi & Jaivardhan
7. Romantic number for anyone including you, your parents and your in-laws
Love Me Like You Do / Tere Bin Mashup by Sukriti Kakar & Prakriti Kakar
8. Another song, a slow number to keep your guests enthralled!
Grenade / Woh Lamhe by Synchronicity
-- By Apoorva Pagar
Stay updated with the latest wedding trends, Download the WedMeGood app now.