Did You Hear About "WedSites"? Here's How To Create The Best Website For Your Wedding!
BY The WMG Bride | 20 Mar, 2016 | 1156 views | 5 min read
Everyone has opinions and advice to offer around the wedding, mostly unsolicited but if the headline / article caught your attention I am sure you are aware of the latest trend: Wedsites. Wedding website, better known as websites are fairly new way to share the story, events and other details with your guests. Wedsites are just gaining popularity and are a great way to mileage the pre-wedding photoshoot pictures (perfect excuse to have a pre-wedding). If you decide to go with a wedsite there are no rigid rules there are some simple dos and don’ts. Here is a quick guide and our favourite wedsite creators that should help you have your wedsite up and running by the end of the day! Simple ways for beginners to see why having a website really really makes sense. Appy couple: Taking the wedsites to the next level. Appy couple lets you have your very wedding app, and creates web versions as well, of course!. Another plus — tons of great looking themes! 2. Wedding Woo: We are completely wooed by this site. The features are plenty; we love the Instagram hashtag and RSVP support. Also, Wedding woo has simple and comprehensive customizations which will help make your wedsite unique and fun.This will crowdsource your wedding pictures. 3. Wix: Simple, free, and so easy to use. Wix is not extremely rich in features but is definitely responsive (which is a must have!) and offers many themes to choose from. 4. EWedding: Elegant and super simple - it cuts the nonsense and make things easier for you on the backend.
- Use Guestshots.com to collect all your wedding pictures in one place. You can even make an album or a movie with them.
- Another option to a website is Google Hangout so you can “Hangout” with the bridal party. You can even ask advice, numbers and ideas - embed into a site or just share the link for guests to flip through.
- Make a Gif helps you make fun wedding gifs - they add a bit of awesome to your site.
- Fotor helps you marry pictures and text - nice no?
- PicoVico lets you make an online album and also, you can choose the music you like.