#GetTheLook: Super Cute Mehendi Table Decor in Under Rs 2000!
BY Sakshi | 17 May, 2017 | 7887 views | 2 min read
Image via Atisuto
How cute is that, right? Here's how to get this look! This is what you need for one setting like this- if you have an intimate Mehendi at home, one setting like this is good enough. For a bigger gathering, you can have 5 such settings around the place- or you could just have the cute elephant printable around on every table!
- Set of 4 or 6 Cutting Chai glasses with the stand- about 2-4 of them for one setting.
- A printable on card material - 1 for the look, more if you desire.
- A mix of different petals- rose, genda and jasmine.
- Buy Cutting Chai glasses with the stand. You can get transparent ones which are pretty cheap, or take the look a step above with colourful ones. We like these-
- Next, download and print a cute printable like this one from the internet. Make sure to do it on a thicker material like that of a card. There are loads of black and white and coloured Mandala Elephant designs available online, so you can pick and choose and colour as per your colour scheme. We like these printables :)
- Next up, fold the printable card to make it stand and write something cute on it- like 'Keep Calm and Mehendi On'. You can either get this pre-written before printing or write it by hand.
- Fill the glasses up with different petals, and voila! You're all set!