Sangeet Diaries: 20+ Non Cheesy Songs for the bride to dance on !
BY The WMG Bride | 04 Jul, 2014 | 1152 views | 2 min read
Okay, so the most annoying thing of performing on your own Sangeet is that somehow all the fun songs, are deemed inappropriate. You tell your mom you want to dance on that cute new song and she makes a horrified expression saying"But thats an ITEM song", or "That song has the word 'Jism' in it" or "That song is too boisterous for the bride" ! . Umm well all that is left are ridiculously sappy and eww songs like "Saajan ke ghar jaana hai" types (Kill us. Kill us now.). Well not really, here are some Bride Appropriate songs that are also really fun!
- Bahaara , Bahaara from I Hate Luv Story's
- Gulaabo from Shaandaar
- Yeh Ishq Hae, Baethen Bithae from Jab we Met
- Chittiyan Kalaiyaan from Roy
- Radha from SOTY
- Meri Desi Look from Ek Paheli Leela
- The girls got everything (Gulabi Aankhein - The Alia Bhatt Entry Song) from Student of the Year
- Uffo from Two States
- Nagada Sang Dhol from Ram Leela
- Havaa ke Jhonke aaj Mausamo se Rooth Gae from Lootera
- Mehrab Thoda Thoda Pyar Aa Gaya from Love Aaj Kal
- Jhalla Valla from Ishaqzade (just cut out the first part and start from Aashiqon me jiska title titanic)
- Na Jaane Kaha Se Aaya Hai Yeh ladka (new version) from I , Me Aur Main
- Saibo from Shor in the City
- Raabta (Girls version) from Agent Vinod
- Drama Queen from Hasee toh Phasee (Some lyrics may have to be edited out )
- Ranjha Ranjha from Raavan
- Mann Saat Samundar Dol Gaya from Chameli
- Ghagra from Yeh Jawaani hai Deewani
- Oh Re Piya from Aaja Nachle
- Teri galliyaan from Ek villain
Comment below and tell us some more so we can add to the list!
Find vendors in your budget for all your wedding needs, Download the WedMeGood app now.