When it comes to indoor wedding venues, South Delhi has a lot of variety; 56 beautiful marriage halls to be precise. And we’ve listed the 15 best banquets that have been consistently praised by real couples for their food, ambience and professional service.
Banquet halls in South Delhi are great really; they offer budget options for small functions and also luxury locations for big fat weddings. If you’re looking for the best deals on booking, check out the WedMeGood venue concierge service. We give you personalized venue suggestions, accompany you on site visits and get you up to 30% off on their price!
Pros of getting married in banquets
- Trained staff – Experienced service is something every couple looks for because weddings tend to get chaotic and you need the staff to handle stuff on their own.
- Availability of rooms – Whether it’s your engagement, reception or cocktail banquet, outstation guests are going to need a place to stay overnight. If a venue also has rooms, you save big on transportation.
- Rentals included – The price per plate generally includes rentals for tables, chairs, linen and cutlery.
- Temperature control – No worrying about unpredictable rains and wind knocking off elements from your décor.
- Combined packages – A lot of banquets have in-house catering, decoration and entertainment options. If you take their combined package, you can save yourself the trouble of dealing with multiple vendors and contracts.
- Parking – The most important plus about choosing banquet halls in South Delhi is their parking space (and valet services). When a venue doesn’t have this facility, it causes a lot of inconvenience to the people attending.
- Capacity – South Delhi is home to the best banquets, their capacity ranging from 100 to over 1000. And what’s more you can filter them on the basis of “number of guests” on our venue gallery.
Cons of getting married in banquets
- Lack of flexibility – Indoor venues like hotels and banquets do not offer the same amount of flexibility as an outdoor location. There are limitations to décor and seating arrangements.
- Lack of natural lighting – Low lighting is another minus. Photographers have to rely on artificial lights which don’t compare to a picture taken outside. Having said that, you can ask your decorator and photographer for trade secrets and tips to make the best out of the situation. One example is to use a LOT of fairy lights – dreamy and gorgeous.
- Restrictions – Sometimes venues have time and sound restrictions. Other times they may ask you to choose vendors from their panel restricting other outside vendors.
- Not unique – Banquet halls in South Delhi while glamorous and grand, don’t necessarily have that wow factor that comes with picking an unconventional venue (think poolside, country club, vineyard etc).
- Hidden costs - Marriage halls generally charge corkage fees if you get alcohol from outside, overtime charges and fees for various licenses. So make sure you get a breakdown of everything in writing before making payments.