Royale Dale Chattarpur is a wedding venue perfect for Residential weddings. This venue started its operations in the year 2018 and has an indoor, poolside as well as outdoor area. They have a banquet hall as well as a lawn area in which all the pre-wedding and wedding functions are celebrated. Royale Dale Chattarpur is a farmhouse with indoor banquet capability located in South Delhi. They give their venue to the enlisted decorators who would provide customised weddings to their clients. Price per plate: Vegetarian: 1700 Non-Vegetarian: 2200
They have an indoor banquet available with a seating capacity of 250 seating guests and a floating capacity of 350 people, outdoor banquet with a capacity of over 600 people perfect for a grand wedding or pre wedding function like cocktail, sangeet, mehendi.
Offering a spacious area for all wedding festivities they also offer in-house catering, and provide inhouse decor, with inhouse alcohol a dj of your choice , all under one roof, perfect for your special functions.
They have their own catering facility offering delicacies that are worth every penny. Both non vegetarian and vegetarian food options are offered.They provide inhouse alcohol as well, making them a perfect choice for your special occasion.
This property is located Shahurpur Extension, Sat Bari, New Delhi and is well equipped with facilities that redefine the comfort with elegance and efficiency. It is an easily accessible venue.
This sophisticated wedding venue is an impeccable place to host your big day ceremonies, pre-wedding and wedding functions, receptions, opulent gatherings, making it perfect for your special occasions.
The venue has a great hospitality and ambience making them a one stop shop for your functions. You can easily look and book them at WedMeGood.
1 year 1 month
Start of Venue
Indoor, Outdoor, Indoor with outdoor , Poolside
Number of Rooms
Inhouse catering, Outside vendors not permitted
Decorators should be chosen only from enlisted Panel
In house alcohol available, Outside alcohol permitted
In house DJ available, Outside DJ not permitted
Last Review Updated on 29 Aug 2019
4 months ago
We hosted our wedding at Royal Dale. Its a pretty huge venue, with all kinds of facilities. We had the entire hall, the staff was really cooperative. We even hosted our engagement there. The caterers and decorators were provided by them only. Food and decor, everything was worth every penny!
4 months ago
All my wedding functions were at Royal Dale and it was a good experience with them. The food and venue was great and everyone liked it. However, their Decor was really bad. They weren't able to deliver according to the prices that we paid them.
5 months ago
My wedding experience was beyond amazing at the Royal Dale. It has the most beautiful Décor arrangements and ambience. I particularly loved the variety of food they offer. Everything was so delicious, all our guests were drooling over the food. I highly praise the efforts of their entire team at the venue. Thank you for making our wedding so lovely!
5 months ago
the staff and service was perfect. They also helped us with wedding decor and itwas perfect according to our needs and this place also fit perfectly within our budget.
10 months ago
The most PATHETIC place amongst all Chattarpur farms!! We unfortunately booked them for our function and regret it to the core! We paid them 90% in advance. Till 10:30 they didn't open the dinner because they wanted the rest 10% then n there. Many of our guests went baboo without dinner and the called MRIGNA and the night duty manager on receptions are extremely rude n ill-mannered. very non cooperative. Made it difficult for us to finish that function. Will never recommend! Far more better options available in Chattarpur