30+ Engagement Entry Songs For Brides
BY Apoorva | 07 Dec, 2017 | 66095 views | 7 min read
Photo: Tuhina & Filip
Right before you’re about to tie the knot, you have to exchange rings and you have to decide what song will give you a grand entrance to your engagement hall with your (soon to be) better half. Whether you are looking at engagement songs in hindi or an English number or just a classic Bollywood track or something that is a bit non-traditional, we have something for everyone! Enough said, let’s get grooving now!
Romantic Bollywood Engagement Songs
Paniyon sa from Satyamev Jayate: A beautiful Bollywood song by Atif Aslam that not a lot of people know about. Do you know what that means? You can be one of the first few ladies to enter on this one- a trendsetter!
- Afreen Afreen (the coke studio version): It's one of our favourite engagement songs in hindi! A melodic song by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan & Momina Mustehsan. Its lyrics and beats are something you would love to enter on.
- Jitni Dafa from Parmanu: A song by Yasser Desai is again a romantic song to enter on.
- Aaja Re Moray Saiyaan from Coke Studio: This melodic song with some great lyrics by Zeb Bangash, will give your entry a piece of beautiful music.
- Mera Mann/Yahin Hoon Main a mashup by Ayushmann Khurana, would be a perfect melody to enter in a complete cute way!
- Agar Tum Saath Ho Maahi Ve it is a melodious mix-tape by Jubin Nautiyal, Prakriti Kakar & Abhijit Vaghani could be another song in the kit!
- Moh Moh Ke Dhaage from Dum Laga Ke Haisha: Looking for mesmerizing engagement songs in hindi? Well, this song by Monali Thakur could be what you're looking for that great romantic engagement entry.
- Sawaar Loon from Lotera: Another song by Monali Thakur could be an option, with its lyrics completely apt for your groom! Cause ladies, you're going to make your fiance's life better!
- Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye from Kaabil: Another remake by Jubin Nautiyal could be that one song to have a nice entry for your fiance!
- Mile ho Tum by Neha Kakkar, a reprise version is a refreshing song to have a great bridal entry on your engagement day.
- Kya Khayaal Hai by The Dewarists is a song with some really good lyrics to have an entry like no other!
- Jab Tak From M.S. DHONI -The Untold Story by Armaan Malik is that one song you surely can have a couple entry on engagement.
- Chal le Chal by Devangi Chopra, a song by a 15-year old is a melodic and somewhat a Sufi song could be a great song to walk down on your engagement.
Peppy Bollywood Engagement Songs
While a grand entrance on a romantic number is a sure shot way to gather attention. But hello? It’s 2019, and also the perfect time to experiment with new ideas. Turn your engagement into a fun and a casual party that no one can forget till a long time. We suggest a couple entry on some peppy beats like these:
- Nazar na Lag jaaye from Stri: Another romantic beautiful song, this song is peppy and fun to enter. Ask your fiance to do that for you cause he wouldn’t want that. Yes, your fiance can totally pull it off!
- Aankh Maare from Simmba: A great song for your couple engagement song would not only make you groove but your guests would love such a pepped up entry.
- Coca Cola from Luka Chuppi: A fun song by Tony Kakkar & Neha Kakkar is surely a new age song and you would surely wouldn't mind entering in the coolest way possible!
- Lamberghini by The Doorbeen Feat Ragini can be a great song for you to have a peppy entry.
- Proper Patola from Namaste London: This pop song by Diljit Dosanjh, Badshah, Aastha Gill can just light up your energetic engagement entry!
- Apna Time Aayega from Gully Boy: This one's new on the engagement songs list, for obvious reasons! If you are a newly found Gully Boy fan and you have memories with this movie, then go for it! It is that one track to have an entry with your man cause your time is right there!
- Poster Lagwado Bazar Mein from Luka Chuppi: Yes, you are getting married in some days and you would like to let know, so doesn't this song sound like the one?
- Laung Gawacha by Nucleya and Avneet Khurmi: A perfect blend of traditional lyrics, EDM and of course great beats would be a great option for you to enter.
How about Punjabi Engagement Songs?
Making this party better in 3...2...1!! Well, if you’re on the same page as us, we say you’ve got to ditch all those boring ideas, and enter with some thumkas and jhatkas on an energetic Punjabi engagement song! Wondering which one to choose? We have a engagement songs list!
- Kya Baat Ay by Harrdy Sandhu is a song with some really cool music and trending these days.
- Morni Banke by Guru Randhawa & Neha Kakkar from the movie Badhaai Ho has the beats to groove your body and just enter like a morni (peacock)!
- Tera Koka by Sukh E is a complete Punjabi Pop song with all the craziness and is completely lit!
- Mere Wala Sardar by Jugraj Sandhu is a romantic soundtrack and a complete love song, girls you can dance on this track dedicating to your man.
- Jind Mahi by Diljit Dosanjh is a mix of soothing and peppy tunes, is great for your bridal entry on your engagement.
Some Engagement Songs from the West-World
There are a number of English engagement songs you can enter in the room for your better half. And we're sure, with this engagement songs list, you're bound to create a lovey-dovey impact on the guests and make them go awhh!
- Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You by George Benson is an old school song, with such beautiful lyrics and music could be the one song. This one's definitely one of our favourite engagement songs
- All of Me by John Legend, it got released back in 2013 and it still gives goosebumps with so much beauty and rhythm is perfect for your entry on your engagement.
- Perfect by Ed Sheeran is that one song you can surely ask your better half to make an entry for you on your engagement day. An engagement songs list is definitely incomplete without this adorable number
- Meant to be by Bebe Rexha feat. Florida Georgia Line, it is a mix of country music and pop and could be a song for you to enter for your other half or can have a couple entry.
- I Like Me Better by Lauv is the one song you can enter because yes, you like better when you are with your other half!
- 1000 Years by Christina Perri is a beautiful song you can enter in on your engagement day.
- Take My Hand by Emily Hackett & Will Anderson could be a song with amazing lyrics and depth. Go for this song and romanticize your engagement!
- You are the Reason by Calum Scott is a song with the type of music and lyrics you wouldn’t regret entering the room for your fiance!
- Best Day of My Life by the American Authors is certainly the best song. The song goes aptly with the time you’d witness!
- Something Just Like This by The Chainsmokers & Coldplay could be a song you can have an entry on your engagement.
Engagement too deserves a grand celebration the same way your wedding does. So, when you plan out every detail of your wedding day, give a little spotlight to engagement and plan entry for your engagement too. If you are not comfortable alone, get your husband-to-be and walk into the room on any of the engagement songs or probably your favourite couple song!