Imagine walking down the aisle in an orange bridal lehenga! You will surely be a stunning bride. Orange has indeed become the new red when it comes to bridal outfits. Orange bridal lehengas are trending this wedding season and have become an all-time favourite among to-be brides. A versatile colour, orange bridal lehenga makes for a perfect wedding outfit for a summer wedding. It suits warm Indian skin tones and makes the bride shine. A vibrant colour, different hues of orange are best suited for winter weddings as well.
Red has indeed dominated the wedding lehengas for a long time. But that does not mean that you also have to with the same colour to look like a traditional bride. Designers are now using unconventional colors like aqua blue, lemon yellow, mint green, peach as well as orange in their wedding trousseau. Also, since orange is a friendly colour, it gives the brides the freedom to pair their bridal outfit with contrasting dupattas. Let’s see why orange bridal lehengas are becoming popular these days:
- Works well on fair as well as dusky skin tones
- Gives the freedom to experiment with hair and jewellery
- Breaks the monotony of traditional bridal look
Why choose orange bridal lehenga?
- Traditional yet modern: Standing next to red in the colour palette, orange reflects the traditional look. Neither is it too bold, yet makes the bride shine radiantly. It looks stunning on brides and gives a modern touch as well. Also, orange bridal lehengas are refreshing and break the monotony of red and maroon.
- Royal look: Wedding is D-day when you would want to look like a royal queen. Orange bridal lehengas allow brides to wear heavy traditional jewellery and yet not look baked. Another advantage of opting for heavy orange designer lehenga is that it can be paired well with diamond and kundan jewellery. The colour isn’t hard on the eyes and adds a perfect dewy glow.
- Hair and makeup: Orange is a vibrant colour. Bridal lehengas in orange are a safe bet for brides who want an all-natural look. The colour reflects on the skin and lends a sun-kissed blush. That doesn’t mean that orange bridal lehengas are not an option for makeup lovers. Well-done smokey eyes look stunning with orange lehenga and enhance the facial features. Lots of kohl, a little blush on the cheeks, and a peach pink lipstick with orange bridal lehenga is a match made in heaven.
- Season-friendly: Orange is a vivacious colour and can be worn all year round. However, it is important for brides to choose from hues of orange to make sure they look stunning and elegant, for instance, choose a peachy-orange lehenga for a day function, and opt for sunburnt orange designer wedding lehenga for an evening affair. Not only this, orange bridal lehengas can also be worn for pre-wedding functions as they are bright and dainty.
To all the brides out there, don’t be afraid to experiment with your wedding lehenga. Choose from different shades of pink, peach and orange bridal lehengas and get set to look the prettiest bride ever!