50+ Lehenga Blouse Designs To Browse & Take Inspiration From!
BY Sakshi | 19 Jul, 2022 | 392279 views | 10 min read
Bridal BlousesIf bridal blouse inspiration is what you're looking for, then here are some amazing designs we have spotted and loved off late! These are perfect to pin- store these bridal blouse design images for future inspiration!
1. This blouse that blew our mindsImage via @aanchal.suri We are all hearts for this bride's beautiful Manish Malhotra blouse which has so many intricate details!
2. This stunner of a blouseImage via @shikshab With crystal and beadwork, this one is such a gorgeous bridal pick.
3. The Sabya specialImage via Tanishq and Tanishq Another gorgeous choli blouse design- a deeper neckline on a choli cut blouse which looks quite nice, especially in that offbeat hue!
4. Raw edges that look so goodImage via Harsohena & Jeewandeep This Anamika Khanna blouse is all kinds of pretty, and adds such a rustic unique look with the raw edges
5. A unique standout designImage via Movie'ing Moments A unique design, especially when you want to add something modern or different to a traditional red lehenga.
6. This one that's absolutely ogle-worthyImage via Sabyasachi Mukherjee Katrina Kaif wore this on her mehendi, and it is one blouse we adored, especially as a bridal one!
7. Beaded here, there and everywhere!Image via Sunny Dhiman Photography So so gorgeous with all those beads and the detailing!
8. This beauty with the unique cutsImage via Shrangar Chandni Chowk A hidden gem for blouses, we love the ones they have designed with their latest lehenga collection!
9. This dainty pickImage via Anjali and Ishaan A simple design, but very timeless and elegant!
10. Beaded gorgeousnessImage via Asra and Salman If that isn't an ogle-worthy blouse, we don't know what is!
11. Poufy yet glamImage via Neha & Saurabh Who knew poufy sleeves could look so elegant with a bridal lehenga?
12. Simple yet uniqueImage via Ananya and Karan Love the simple design on the sleeves which stands out beautifully and adds a layer of elegance to this simple outfit.
13. Modest yet uniqueImage via Gautam Khullar Photography This bride's House Of Kotwara lehenga was modest, yet we loved the little edginess added with the raw edges.
14. More stark and edgyImage via Gunisha & Sarbeshwar Look at the sleeves of that Anamika Khanna lehenga- so different!
15. Criss cross with a waistbeltImage via Neha and Aman Now that is a fresh new design isn't it? So easy breezy for the bride!
16. Something differentImage via WeddingNama This bride's Tarun Tahiliani lehenga was red but with a twist in the form of the blouse!
17. Sheer sleeves and embellishments taken to the next levelImage via @neharajpootofficial Now isn't that such a stunning pick that would look amazing with any pastel lehenga?
18. Printed sleeves anyone?Image via @tanyakaur_makeupartist SO unique and different, when you want to do something not many brides have tried before!
19. Fiercely modernImage via Snehil and Arun The sleeves, the work, everything gives this blouse such a modern vibe, and we love it.
20. Embellished full sleevesImage via Shloka and Sidhant This one adds such a demure look to the bride and is perfect especially for a winter wedding.
21. Dainty yet modernImage via Sabyasachi A style that's a modern classic and probably will be sticking around!
22. This one with the scalloping!Image via Sanya and Kartik Jayanti Reddy does some amazing scalloped blouses for brides, and this one is proof of how gorgeous it gets!
23. This contrasting lehenga blouse design that stands out beautifully!Image via @aligphoto This Varun Bahl lehenga has such a pretty bridal lehenga blouse design which is simple in a way but stands out beautifully in her bridal look!
24. This unique pickImage via @witvictim Now that's a bridal blouse by Tarun Tahiliani that stands out, and very nicely so!
25. This choli blouse design with the border below which is so nice!Image via Shutterdown - Lakshya Chawla Bridal lehenga blouse designs can be very stark sometimes, but the embroidery on this one is quite subtle, and love how the border stands out below. If you're not a fan of OTT, then this is one to consider!
Blouses for smaller functions
26. Embroidered to perfectionImage via Gazzal and Akhil Love this blouse by Kalista which has such a eye catching embroidery and looks so amazing.
27. Alia Bhatt's high neck pickImage via House On The Clouds She wore this Manish Malhotra lehenga for her mehendi, and the blouse is so modern and unique!
28. This one with the uber chic detailingImage via @amritkaur_artistry Brides who are looking for a glamorous and totally unique, this blouse for lehenga is your way to go!
29. A cape blouse, anyone?Image via Colorblind Production Such a breezy silhouette to dance and sashay in!
30. Beaded eleganceImage via Ananya and Jahan Such a dainty and beautiful look for something like the engagement or roka! This TT blouse is a surefire stunner.
31. This one perfect for the SangeetImage via Paroma & Nishank Now isn't that a gorgeous blouse? Makes the outfit so regal yet modern!
32. With a small yoke around the necklineImage via Avisha and Mohit Loved this one at first sight, and flattering for just about any bride!
33. This one that's funky for a haldi or mehendiImage via Sanya & Arjun Now that is one unique blouse, isn't it? Love the double layer detailing and the threadwork.
34. Deep necks for the winImage via @natashha____ Loved this one ever since we spotted it, and if you can carry it off, so trendy and fabulous!
35. Attention on the shoulders!Image via Neha and Aman This silhouette can suit petite brides very well giving the illusion of broader shoulders.
36. Choli cut, but sleevelessImage via Krishma and Dhiraj
37. Keyhole cut in the frontImage via Neha & Saurabh Another nice sihouette, which can be as risqué as you'd like!
38. This one that's such a stunnerImage via Ashna and Vaibhav This bride wore it for her wedding day, but it can work on any day for a bride!
39. This one with the fringe detailingImage via Sanya and Kartik So unique with the ruffles on the blouse.
40. This bridal blouse design that looks special with the full sleevesImage via Photo Paparazzo Embellishment all over, but one that is sheerer on the sleeves. This one by Rimple and Harpreet is pretty trendy!
41. Strappy and cuteImage via Neha and Hemanth A good option for the mehendi or haldi! Especially for summer weddings!
42. Something quirkierImage via @deep_joshi_gallery Stand out in the crowd with a threadwork or phulkari blouse like this one- a great take on the traditional.
43. Wrap blouses that are so funImage via Bianca Louzado Creative Make-up and Hair Design Jade by MK does such funky blouses that look like an absolute delight on brides!
44. This bridal lehenga blouse shaped like a butterflyImage via Shutterdown - Lakshya Chawla Out of all the latest blouse designs for lehenga, this blouse design by Varun Bahl was quite a beauty! Notice the unique design like a butterfly, this one is surely something we haven't seen before!
45. Bell sleeves with embellishmentsImage via Sagarikaa and Rohit They go in and out of fashion, but they sure do turn heads!
46. This scarf style blouseImage via Megha and Deep This bride's Anita Dongre that she wore on her haldi had a very interesting style that looks so casual and relaxed!
47. This blouse design that's so fun!Image via DelhiVelvet - By Divishth Kakkar From all the latest blouse designs for lehenga, this ruffle one is quite a pretty and fun blouse, for something like the Mehendi! The hue Looks like a happy one! Want to buy a mehndi lehenga online? Here are some amazing designs
48. This one that's a cool take on a white shirt!Image via Cupcake Productions
Now that is one gorgeous and unique bridal blouse design by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla, which might suit those brides with a smaller frame better! Brides, take your lehenga stitching ideas from this one for your the day.